Female Iskar model issues

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by MaddielynBlackStar, Jun 20, 2018.

1. MaddielynBlackStar Lorekeeper

Yeah Since the games down I dont have screen prints but can post later, but I get we dont have mammary glands, but why does my iskar have nothing but shoulder straps for her top leather piece, I mean...She still modest you know she doesn't like being an exhibitionist, but having the male overall leather straps and nothing else for a chest piece is both a painful reminder of her iskar nature and kind of rood and offensive. My beast with the same eok t2 set has the old leather set that fine, but why does my monk have male pratically bear chest :/ Can you please fix this. Been saying it before but female iskar plate is using male top chest as well this has been a modelling issue for years I know I am a rarity but at least put some effort into it, Fashionita even if scaley still have OCD and cringes when our fashion being that horribly threatened. Would be nice to have head spikes where the hair model was as many of the head augments in the game such as pumpkin and snowman etc just free float on her head :/ Please read this thank you.
  2. Msfit New Member

Do something about their kyphosis while you're at it. Or are hunches considered attractive in iksar females? Yick.
  3. MaddielynBlackStar Lorekeeper

Vah shir do that also the silly haunching thing. That was a japanese thing to make it 'look like' people ran fast. Its not as bad as barbie ann's turning, that is 1000x worse why i re-rolled an ikky over one.
  4. MaddielynBlackStar Lorekeeper

[IMG]
    This is a male iskar plate model not female. I luckily fixed it with hero forge but still please. Wth is this its leather graphic pants with plate top? Atleast make the greaves fit the chest plate size.
  5. MaddielynBlackStar Lorekeeper

Female Iskar Monk....
    [IMG]
  6. MaddielynBlackStar Lorekeeper

This is what the iskar monk and beast set use to be why was it changed? That new one is a male set not a female...please...fix this, it was with eok t2 not sure with raid set. This is what it use to look like this is my beast set t2...[IMG]
  7. Gimple Elder

I got a graphic thing going on my froglok necro after the patch also....he has ebon hero's forge leather armor on and is missing everything but the armor from the waste down. Kinda looks like the animated armor guys in HOT.

May wana look into this...I'll look around for a bug report section.
  8. MaddielynBlackStar Lorekeeper

This is how it should look when plate properly formed. And yeah I have a few forge sets that the emerald ones make me look like i have super baggy green pats but the chest is close to this in form, its really wonky. [IMG]
  9. Funk Augur

Love the old female Iksar monk armor looks, you could always roll old character models!
    [IMG]
  10. MaddielynBlackStar Lorekeeper

OMG they had spikes and really cute color designs :0