Servers still down...

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Arriock, Jun 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snack Augur

I hope this means we finally get HH /gems
  2. Arriock New Member

I dont expect compensation, and i have PAID for 13 years.. all I want is to play the game with my son and some friends.. to relieve stress , feel accomplished despite a dead end job that just pays bills and i want my son to enjoy the game as i did for almost 2 decades.. it helps with his behavioral issues and helps him focus and has managed to teach him quite a bit of patience .. but this is OOC ..(NOT out of character.....LMAO)
  3. Drexyll Lorekeeper

Same here...I am looking at all the other similar games as we speak. 2 words for this: BULL $HI*
  4. Arriock New Member

well that and so that i dont become homicidal and begin to slaughter and consume my neighbors...
    KateL7 likes this.
  5. suka Lorekeeper

i know in this day and time when everyone is thinking "i want it now" and expecting it immediately, it is hard to wait and to understand when things go wrong. however, sometimes things just happen this way and it can be a learning experience for youngsters that often stuff just has to take more time so that we can have a more stable experience in the long run.
    i am sure that whatever is wrong they are trying to fix it. the game has had a lot of glitches lately and some servers have not been running at all. this points to a possible software problem. or it could even be something more difficult to fix.
    patience can be rewarding.
    my nephew has autism so i know how hard this is for your son. the game was a godsend for him. he made his very first phonecall because he wanted an answer from me about the game and i was living too far away for him to come running to the house. he wouldn't talk on a phone before then. now he is on facebook and everywhere and we can't get him to stop talking. lol . he didn't speak a word before he was 6.
    so tell your son to cheer up, and go play eq2 with him while this is being fixed. i know you probably never tried it, but you get to actually fly in that game- and you have access because it is part of your sub. good luck.

oh, forgot to mention- go to the maj'dul server and send a tell to Loati. i will send a toon with 46 slot backpacks and some plat to get you started. and i have two guilds if you need one.
  6. BonusXPisGood New Member

You should have backup games then. Also everyone should have some kinda offline games for when the internet is down or fav game is down.
  7. Msfit New Member

God you guys are embarrassing. Grow up people, have a back up game, play catch with your son, watch a movie, read a book, bake a freaking cake.
    Krylain likes this.
  8. Snack Augur

I made the cake 7 hours ago. It's gone.
    moogs, KateL7 and Demetriix like this.
  9. Ronove Lorekeeper

ya know....
  10. Ronove Lorekeeper

I want cake...
    Krylain likes this.
  11. Krykatt Mousebane New Member

'In my best Dean Winchester impersonation...' "Don't forget the Pie!"
    Krylain and Ranor like this.
  12. Hardcore New Member

really a cake
  13. Msfit New Member

they're delicious?
  14. Sharman New Member

how is everyone surprised by this every patch day? They even made a song about it.
    Herf, Demetriix, Numzan and 1 other person like this.
  15. Pokies New Member

no new updates on ETA yet? :D
  16. Laeandoria New Member

You guys need to grow up. You are all pathetic. The patch time is an estimate. Things go wrong. Maybe you should find something else in life to give you fulfillment instead of a game.
  17. Numzan Augur

That UI brought so many old memories... Thank you for that.
  18. Arriock New Member

19. Herf Augur

Dude, taking 14 hours for an estimated 6 hour patch is beyond "estimate". Heck it's beyond even "wishful thinking". It's right up there with "don't bogart that joint my friend."
  20. Trybul New Member

So why are you here on forums then?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.