Servers still down...

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Arriock, Jun 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drolan New Member

@ Matka

"
    I think what is most surprising and troubling is the lack of people complaining. It seems the player base can't even be bothered to complain about extended downtime."

I think what's even more surprising than your statement above is the fact that anyone who's played this game for a decade+ are older and more mature than all the little "" Brats who scream things like ("I'm entitled!!" - "Don't you know who I am??" S**t happens. You'll probably get exp bonuses because you're "Snowflake" personality thinks you're entitled to it. This is just a part of being human. Sometimes it's part of industry. Do yourselves a huge favor... Live your life with no ""expectations"" form anyone or thing other than yourself. You'll find you won't ever be disappointed unless you disappoint yourself. It will actually relieve an ungodly amount of stress lol.
    Msfit, Spiritwarrior and code-zero like this.
  2. snake New Member

Is there any way to connect to test server now?
  3. Ishvan New Member

funny how a lot of people get mad about this... I remember standing in line waiting for the midnight launch. I stopped playing when I got married in 03. this isn't the first time they have had issues and wont be the last.. I came back to enjoy a old game that I loved. does it suck that I had 1/2 a day of work and was planning on jumping in and grinding yes.. but I know the boys at DBG will fix whatever issues they are having.. best just to do something else and let them fix their problems... patents is a vurtue and all good things to those that cane wait..
    Jo3fac3 likes this.
  4. Jo3fac3 New Member

This has been a thing since the game started. This is nothing new. You should expect 1 day gone for patch day. ROFL. Even after they are done expect a few hours after that too lol.
    Spiritwarrior likes this.
  5. Gokusan Journeyman

they have there best dev and programmers working on and for H1Z1 which who knows how many but im sure there plenty of them with that game. Everquest is an dinosaur tech that 20 years old coding so gotta wonder which game are there going to work on first and furthermost indeed. Also there very very creamy with there silly answer they respond when the servers come up or not tah dah
  6. Ronove Lorekeeper

If someone tells me they are going to do something, I have to take thier word for it. You show up at a certain time to work everyday because you agreed to do that. If we all show up for work 6 hours late every freakin time, what kind of world would it be? If they cant give us an exact time, they shouldnt give us any time at all. Every patch shouldnt be a huge 'Event", maybe you should look at scheduling 2 patch days a month or something, or possibly using the test server to test out your changes? staring at a question mark for 7 hours gets to a person.
  7. DirtyGurtie Lorekeeper

Lol-this is the Universe , trying to tell me to go to bed early for a change, so I'm not late, and or sleeping through meetings tomorrow, hehe. Hope they get it back up and running soon for everyone!
    Nennius and Ronove like this.
  8. kpb1961 New Member

The only thing that seems to work flawlessly is the rollback if they don't get that $$$ every 30 days as scheduled. Get ready for a 25% bonus exp. weekend!!!! WOO HOO. How bout 30 days on the house for paying members also?
    Ronove likes this.
  9. Meezder New Member

Welp, off to bed early for a change. I wonder if it will be up tomorrow when I finish work.
    Ronove likes this.
  10. Muji Augur

I hope is so broken that they have to start over with a brand new engine!
  11. code-zero Augur

Wow, every patch day my friends and I routinely joke about how much over it'll go and whenever it comes off on time we then joke about how many more times it'll be offline to fix things that the patch broke. I can't believe some of the people in this thread even play the game. :D
  12. PotatoPowa Elder

Guys the main thing is Daybreak are taking the time to delete posts on the forum, that is the primary concern. Patch may run a week late but the forum will be safe from criticism of the company, so let's celebrate.
    moogs and Drexyll like this.
  13. Herf Augur

Let's see, a 6 hour patch that (so far) has taken about 13.5 hours. Impressive, even by my standards.
  14. BonusXPisGood New Member

I was going to kill a zombie with my lvl 10 Cleric.. it's very important raid.. this zombie carries a virus that, if not stopped will infect all halflings with foot hair loss. I demand servers go green to finish this high level end game quest.
  15. snake New Member

Why they dont let us go into test server to kill time??
    Ronove likes this.
  16. Arriock New Member

Whats really Sh*tty is that i took off work early, because my son begged me to stay up late to play with him after the patch crap finished,,,so not only are him and i pissed off but i could have stayed at work made $, he kept calling me asking .." why dad, isnt it done ..".. are we gonna be able to play like we planned and you promised...,. - ver batim- " dad you promised me we could play , all you do is work and i just miss you and want to play EQ with you ..".. Heh..that was 7 hours ago...
    hes 13 Years old ( and quite the accomplished gamer if i do say so).. 15 min ago - ver batim-" Dad does this happen alot? i think im going to look for another game we can play ..."
    THIS right here broke my heart cus i LOVE EQ and it took me years to get him ready for the attn this game takes.. he has ADHD.. and he loves this game it keeps him level and he loves it , im just hoping that this gets resolved .. but for today that looks like its not happening..now he just had a melt down and he just wants to play the best damn MMO and he cant , wish i had an answer for him
    Ronove likes this.
  17. Demetriix New Member

I love EQ and have since very early 2000... but I am thinking I may start playing elsewhere soon.... I know things go wrong but it is happening almost every patch. Being able to play only when I get a chance it kinda ruins my experience. I say all this but I will be just as happy as the next when it comes back on and will come crawling back. Lol. In the end thanks for all the hard work to get it all back up and running. I can imagine it is stressful.
    Ronove likes this.
  18. Ronove Lorekeeper

zomg i just found the player studio! How have i not Known about this??!! Take as long as ya want , geek-squad!
  19. suka Lorekeeper

still down????? it has been all day. oh well, must be that something very important needs to be fixed. i can wait. after all, i do have eq2 to go and play. i just hope they fix whatever has been causing the servers to crash
    Ronove likes this.
  20. Herf Augur

So we're at 13.5 hours for a 6 hour patch, and counting. If they can count.
    Ronove and kalashnikov like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.