Friendly PSA

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Aurastrider, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Aurastrider Augur

Just a friendly PSA that tomorrow is the 3rd Wednesday of the month. Servers are expected to go offline at 0630 am PST. Please note that next month servers will likely go offline on the 3rd Wednesday of the month as well. Safe hunting fellow adventurers.
    klanderso likes this.
  2. Nennius Curmudgeon

Just to get it out of the way. I will be demanding many krono, limo rides, and free tacos as recompense for this announced game unavailability.
    Boze likes this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

It won't help. I can guarantee 99% of the people complaining are males since females expect once monthly upsets and usually don't announce the fact they overlooked it AGAIN to the world.
    Adelaide likes this.
  4. Grove Augur

Wow! What an analogy! /lol
  5. Finfan Augur

I'm feeling nostalgic! Should I post a demand that SOE compensate my the $0.38 I feel I lost by not being able to play for a couple hours? Oh wait! SOE doesn't own this game anymore! Oh wait! I'm on a free account! Never mind! :p
  6. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

I was talking with my team of lawyers about this. We've thought about this and we've come up with fair compensation for the downtime. I deserve a free siren merc. When the game is unlocked I expect this siren merc to be in my claim window. That would be great.
  7. Madeni Elder

OMG too funny(and true)
  8. Phess New Member

Ummm, maybe the don't announce it in detail but if you've ever been on the receiving end of 'Aunt Martha's visit' it's announced PLENTY !! Especially if there's 3 visits in the household and they've 'sinc'd".
  9. Nennius Curmudgeon

I have 8 sisters. Life could be fun.