Copy to Clipboard?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by warbeast, Jun 19, 2018.

1. warbeast New Member

There a Paste from clipboard set to Ctrl-v but I cant find the key bind for Copy to clipboard. I swear I could tell that Ctrl-c was working before. Any clue?
  2. Zarzac Augur

It's settable in options somewhere. Just set to all and look for ctrl you'll probably find it.
  3. warbeast New Member

and while we are at it the U key to open doors with key on cursor is not working anymore and my U key is set by default to Use center screen. I could reload defaults but i really dont want to do that.
  4. Lianeb Augur

If you are playing in first person you have to enable click through self in the options. Otherwise U just selects yourself.
    moogs likes this.
  5. Lianeb Augur

I don’t believe there is a copy function in EQ. Only from logs
    Zhaunil_AB likes this.
  6. warbeast New Member

I play third person and click through self on and still cant open this door... I have found a work around and loaded my character on a fresh install of EQ but i dont want to do this every time i want to open any other similar door.s...
  7. warbeast New Member

if you type somethign in your chat box and then select the letter by holding shift and click the end or start of words you want to select it highlight the words. Im pretty sure i was able to copy / paste that back any where.
  8. Smokezz The Bane Crew

There has never been a copy to clipboard from the EQ client. It would be handy though.
    Zhaunil_AB likes this.
  9. IblisTheMage Augur

Maybe you are thinking of a dos/cmd prompt?
  10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

11. Waring_McMarrin Augur

12. Orbital101 Augur

It would be nice to copy paste text from the map window to save keywords. There are many dz and task that does not offer them. There is always the possibility to create socials but my pages are starting to be full... A note pad in the map window would be great.