What can be done about RMT farmers?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by weewooweewoo, Jun 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eqfanatic17 New Member

Give up, delete this post and move on, not because I am a afk bottee or a RMT. Just give up. I've submitted video evidence, logs, screenshots to be laughed at by GMs and told to submit /bug reports? I found bots in bazaar using third party software to undercut my prices with never coming out of offline mode, I forced a guy to drop krono 25k by lowering my price every 5 minutes bought him out and resold instantly to /barter at a profit. Cool I win. Not really they are ruining the game, people using plague my server, they warp around, killing named, a guy in my group says let's kill frenzy he is wielding a FBSS he knows without us killing him. It's a joke.

They won't ban what is making them money, and you'll laugh and say take off the tinfoil hat, but it's a disgrace. They don't care as long as 17.99$ krono keep selling.

From my experience most afk botters have a /camp function if you run up on their camp and send them tells. That will ruin their over night set up. You can yell /ooc train and train them but you probably get banned. And they'll live on.

It's really discouraging
  2. Eqfanatic17 New Member

Wow that's funny DBG auto edits M.....Q aka MakroKuest but won't ban for it, so sad
    HoodenShuklak and moogs like this.
  3. Xhartor Augur

Once Velious unlocks the RMTers are limited to Lodi and SG. Other then that they need to join raid guilds, to spend DKP on juicy tradables. Luclin is even better because the almost none of the loot in the expansion is tradable, so they will flee to the new TPL server that opens, or back to another TPL server they have toons on. However with PoP they will return, BoT is just as bad Chardok with training and roaming KSing bot groups.
  4. Numzan Augur

We all know what website is selling the crap, my only concern is the devs involved in this or not? because quite frankly this has gone on long enough.
    HoodenShuklak and discordkitty like this.
  5. Yawutokay Lorekeeper

Yep because once velious opens nothing in kunark or classic is worth farming anymore..
  6. Xhartor Augur

This isn't the right forum to ask the question.
  7. Extremeties New Member

Yep, I agree. Big slap to the face of Everquest, at least original Everquest before it turned into what it is today.
  8. weewooweewoo Journeyman

I haven't heard a single daybreak employee ever talk about this problem out loud, They know its going on and how blatant these people are but choose to ignore them and hope you do too
  9. Tiggold Augur

They aren't ignoring it like you think. They ignore it because it's healthy for their business. Krono sellers and buyers are the only reason TLP keep getting released and also what makes them toxic.

They will however ninja delete a post with no explanation if you suggest what I just did.
    discordkitty, Makta and Domniatric like this.
  10. Numzan Augur

Maybe i should get into this, i need a new job. Does it pay well?
  11. dontbanmebro New Member

Simple answer is...nothing is going to be done. It doesn't take a smart person to go to common zones where afk botters hang out, and hand out punishment.Its the same afk players in the same places. I'd go one further, and recommend GMs watch open world contested targets. Peititions are honestly a waste of your time. Best to move on, and except that TPLs are what they are.

I honestly question if any GM ever played EQ.

Its not like back in the day where things like this were done on a normal basis.
    https://www.everquest.com/news/imported-eq-enus-50399
    That One Guy likes this.
  12. monkypowah Elder

it does! word on the street is mabbu just bought a patch of carpet for his mom’s basement video gaming/dollhouse play area
  13. Dragonslayer Daboss New Member

I 6 Box and have ran into these famers a few times I usually just move on or send tells if they all ignore me I usually report as I move on. I try and respect a camp and help people with a rez if they drag to me its the farmers and azzhats that ruin it even for boxers
  14. code-zero Augur

The rule is that game mechanics rule so it's always a DPS race. Bring the DPS and take what you want and let the chips fall where they may.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.