Agent Of Change - Guide - LFG

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ilshade, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Ilshade Augur

Hey has anyone have information on how the agent of change works

like basic requirements to use
    min peeps
    do you get a fresh zeon or just ported to boss fight

sorry new to this part of the game so might sound like stupid questions, but i am probably not allone

please be kind and assist
  2. Zapsos Augur

You need 6 people to get a DZ, you get a fresh zone with all the Trash up, but it gives greatly reduced XP to prevent people from using them as their own private XP spot. There is also no respawn in (most) DZs
  3. RandomStrategy Augur

Minimum required people == 6 players grouped to start an instance.

You get a full spawn of the whatever zone you're going to (minus some situations like random if Efreeti is up when you make a DZ of Naggy's Lair). Raid mobs will always be up int he DZ.

Named mobs that are random spawns (or sometimes long timer spawns like in Plane of Storms Minis) don't always spawn with an instance.
  4. Ilshade Augur

thank you very much for the information -
    what is the lock out timer once you create one
    if you are trying for a specific epic item drop from the named - that is not guaranteed then thought i read this was kinda of a work around way to get them

thnx again for all the information great help
  5. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

I don't remember if went into everything you're asking here but last year I put this together for the Classic AoCs.
    Braccus_Lafamilia and Jadefox like this.