ETA on AB Server Status Update?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Nekk, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Wulerdar Gnome Slayer

someone keeps stressing the suspension belts
    Zhaunil_AB likes this.
  2. Zhaunil_AB Augur

From how i read this, this is beyond their immediate control and certainly not related to the issues we faced for so long.
    THOSE at least seem to be mostly gone, so the answer would probably be: about a month or 6weeks ago or so!?!
  3. daeomonio New Member

plz can you inform us if data are safe?
  4. Belluen New Member

ofc we cant it is AB
  5. Roxxlyy Augur

Progress has been made. We were able to successfully bring up some of the other EU servers that went down - working on getting AB back up now.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

You mean you haven't been working on AB server up till now?

Are our chars safe?
  7. Jumbur Improved Familiar

I don't even think our primary anchors are safe...:p
  8. Siny Augur

For one hardware failure to affect multiple servers, I presume DB is referring to virtual servers. In that case they would concentrate on getting the basics up and running before concentrating on checking and restoring the specific server itself.
    Roxxlyy likes this.
  9. Duddner New Member

Is there a new EU server apart from AB?
  10. Roxxlyy Augur

This is correct. My understanding is that the Ops team was working on get the piece of hardware that failed back up and running, and now is going through the work to fix up the individual servers (as this affected multiple EU servers across several of our titles).

Work on AB should run through tonight over the next few hours.
  11. niente Developer

AB is unlocked.
  12. Redhead Journeyman

Thanks guys for the hard work you do to keep EQ running -- and for keeping everyone in the loop :cool:
  13. slayerofbats Augur

Yes they are so kind!......