Xegony Down

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ghazghul, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Ghazghul Journeyman

Grrrr, Last step of VP Partisan #2 task too......
  2. Littletroll Journeyman

and again.................sigh. Hopping its not a roll back again. I was working TS and don't want to lose my materials like my guild mates did last night.
  3. Ghazghul Journeyman

Aye i was rolled back, yet again
  4. Urnihixul New Member

Had just finally spawned and killed the named in the Arx Mentis HA, last named I needed for expansion hunter. :(
  5. Runzen Elder

and again 802am pst
  6. Shredd Augur

If Xegony is always crashing, where do I ask for my 50$ refund on transfer fees?
  7. Runzen Elder

and again 923am pst, FUN!!
  8. Goodn Augur

Actually, until you transferred, Xegony had probably been the best Live server for /uptime...

...so I blame you...

...but the crashes are getting a bit much. At least the rollbacks needed are getting shorter. It's just crashing now...none of that weird waiting/holding pattern.
  9. Shredd Augur

First thing I said in guild chat. . is this my fault? Then I watched a squirrel steal some peanut MnMs and thought that Daybreak should feed their hamsters better.
  10. Stephen51 Augur

Xegony crashed (my) Monday night as trader was logged out. Server crashed Tuesday late afternoon and has just crashed again. GMT here. Server is now locked.
  11. Mouse New Member

This is getting old, I think an explanation is in order from Daybreak. I'm helping someone with the Essence of the Dragon and going crazy having to redo portions of her quests. Please fix this or send me a voucher for psychiatric services.
  12. Ghazghul Journeyman

From the other Xegony down thread.
  13. Ghazghul Journeyman

Roxxlyy,

Could you please define "escalates" and if you guys know what the issue is and have a fix, why would you not fix it instead of waiting a week?
  14. Shredd Augur

Free heroics on Xegony?
  15. Urnihixul New Member

Evergreen thread.