Returning ( maybe ) got questions

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Bemp, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Bemp New Member

Hello i am thinking about returning and i have a few questions and would like to see what you all have to say ... btw my toons are on Vox server is that helps or hurts would like to know

1) If i return i will have an All Access account enabled w/o last 3 xpacs and one account that is silver --- my question is will that be good enough to lvl up or should i add a 3rd FREE account

2) I do not mind boxing but at some point would like to find some real people to play the game with -- is the population of EQ make that possible

3) Any general Tips to make my return enjoyable would be helpful

Thanks for your time and i hope to be enjoying EQ soon
  2. Coffee Journeyman

Hi, Bemp,
    Only the 2 latest expansions are locked without buying the latest so you will have TBM unlocked and can level up to 105. I find it hard to play without AAs that high so while your all access one will be ablet to get AAs, the free accounts will not. You can all access the other ones for a month so you can tak advantage of the autogrant aa function which would be very beneficial.

In the new expansions you can find a group. If you want to play with real people you just need to join a guild. That will always be the best way.
  3. Aurastrider Augur

When did they open up TBM for all accounts? Last I heard only up to TDS was unlocked unless this is a recent change?
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

TDS expansion #21 is as high as you can go on free unless you buy the others. That is level 105.

That is a good strategy - keeping 1 account paid to get the J5 merc and free on the others till you get your perfect group. I do this on mine and they do well at 105 so long as I don't bite off more than they can chew.

So many people come into this game and jump to level 85 and then whine when they can't mow stuff down. Geez, just go fight in zones a little lower, there are some good augs and armor that are very very nice for free accounts. Everyone wants to be the top player and the top raider but there is so much more content that everyone can do than just that.

If, when your free accounts get to higher levels (85+) you may want to pay a month and do the auto grant. You will get and KEEP all AA up to whatever level you do that at. Just remember that will be thousands of AA dumped at you all at one time.
  5. Shredd Augur

Just Vox is a dead server.
  6. Bemp New Member

i do not mind starting over cause my highest toon on vox is like mid 60 or something -- what LIVE server is better

Btw - Thanks to all that have responded to me