AAARRRARRHGHGHGHHGH!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by moogs, Jun 11, 2018.

1. moogs Augur

1. My healer merc stopped casting.
    2. My pet WILL NOT ATTACK. Even manually clicking a target and telling it to attack.

My mage died - NOT my fault - and so did my pet.

Behavior was normal this morning and I did absolutely nothing differently. I had my main assist set, using the same hotkey and again I used manual behavior. I toggled pet stances and merc stances and nothing helped.
  2. moogs Augur

After Exodus both problems are solved. I lost my pet's buffs and all of his gear that I crafted. I can't tell you how angry I am at this game.
  3. moogs Augur

And now Other and General chat decided to shift over to my exclusive Tells window. 3 amazing bugs for the price of one.
  4. moogs Augur

Bug reproduction steps:

Step One: Come home from work and log into EQ, expecting everything to be normal
    Step Two: Be horribly disappointed
  5. Adelaide New Member

I will have cobweb farm some batwings to make you batwing crunchies

Batwing crunchies make everything better =D
    moogs likes this.
  6. GNOME_POWER Augur

I have not applied CCH AGENT's AI to your mercenaries.

You are too tired.
    Please go to bed as soon as you return home.
  7. moogs Augur

Thank you. The anger was real and the venting about new bugs was necessary. After rage quitting I had some hot cocoa and everything was better. Well to be honest I was hoping that either the dotard or the little rocket man would roundhouse kick the other live on television last night - either one would have been fine - but you can't have everything.
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  8. Flatchy Court Jester

You need more time in the cry closet lil flake?
  9. Shadows Journeyman

We've all been there.

Some of us more frequently than others.