Phinigel - Ice Cream Issues

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Gorko, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Gorko New Member

It appears that the ice cream recipes are available on the Phinigel server, but at a limited capacity. The only way ice cream recipes can be completed is using "Ice of Velious" for each combine of ice cream. None of the methods for creating "Ice (temporary)" are able to be combined. "Ice (temporary)" makes ice cream production a lot easier than having to farm up many "Ice of Velious", since they replace each other in ice cream recipes. Trying one of the recipes to create "Ice (temporary)" results in a red message "You cannot make this combine because you fail to meet the requirements."
    This occurs for all of the following attempts in the Ice Cream Churn:
    • Ice of Velious, Water Flask(2)
    • Dihydrous Oxide Glaciator, Water Flask(7)
    • Empowered Ice of Velious, Water Flask(7)
    I found this odd since everything else seems to be able to be created, including the Ice Cream Churn and Dihydrous Oxide Gaciator. I understand it is not critically important, but I just want to make ice cream for myself and my friends.
    snailish likes this.
  2. Machentoo Augur

How have I played this game for 18 years and never knew ice cream is a thing...
    Roxxlyy likes this.
  3. Boze TLP complaint factory

This is my new favorite Phinny-related thread ever.
    Roxxlyy likes this.
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

Never really thought Phinny was worth considering until now.
  5. Dailor Augur

Wow devs really slacking, please fix. Also give Gorko the in game title of, "Ice Cream Man/Woman." This is URGENT.
  6. Dailor Augur

Honestly, these all look like ice water recipes.
  7. Ryak Augur

He is making a reasonable point. Its already stupidly ridiculously complicated to make the reusable parts of the ice cream recipe. They added these supporting recipes for a good reason.

On the other hand, ice cream is super overpowered. Conserving energy between turns is one of the strongest rare relics.:cool:
    Boze likes this.