Lemme see UI!

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Mokumara, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Imak Augur

Photobucket no loner permits linking on 3rd party sites unless you pay them $400/year. I wonder how that new business model is working out for them.
    moogs likes this.
  2. moogs Augur

Pretty sure that they won't have to worry about it for too much longer. Their main business was from eBay sellers and nobody was going to pay that ridiculous rate.

imgur just works
  3. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

That is exactly what that is - I'm a rogue, so it's on my combat abilities bar. It's on the pet window in AYA. I also have bag item slots in my Bandolier, Merc window, and on my HoTT window. Several of those are custom for me, tho. The Merc Window (Bottom right, between the chat box and the Actions window) comes with AYA as one of the options. I also changed it so that only the Revive/Suspend/Unsuspend button and the Activate button are under the stances box. Cause screw accidentally dismissing your merc. =x
    Mokumara likes this.
  4. Aurastrider Augur

5. Aurastrider Augur

[IMG]well only took like 4 different picture sharing apps and like a million attempts but finally got it to work. The post above is my sk view with my small army and my own personal trailer park. Here is one of my mages views. I don't really do much on them so its pretty cluttered.
    IblisTheMage and moogs like this.
  6. Brohg Augur

7. gotwar Gotcharms

[IMG]

posted before, but why not another.

RIP potion bar
  8. Mokumara Elder

Well worth the wait! Thanks for the post man. I like the different colored action bars like that. Color coating things can make it so much faster. Especially when playing multiple toons. I understand the alt clutter, but you can def tell the SK is your head honcho haha.

Brohg I'm digging it. I really like the buff window. That's super clean. Prob my favorite hands down.

Never a fun situation to get stuck in! I like that idea a lot.

Thanks everyone that has posted here! It has been most helpful and fun! I will post my UI as soon as its not a giant cluster f*** xD
  9. IblisTheMage Augur

Are there some screen ratios or screen resolutions that will allow the player to zoom out more than others?
  10. Mokumara Elder

Hey man are you talking about zooming away from your character so you are in 3rd person?? I don't believe it will let you scroll out more (like I think in WoW) but if your bars and windows are smaller it may appear you are further. Ill have to put it to the test!
  11. Sabi New Member

I have wondered how you get your amazing UI for a long time now and last night had enough free time to do some internet sleuthing and I found out how you get that black space on the left hand side of your screen. What I don't know is what other UI pieces you're using. The way you have it set up, it all looks so flawless. I just started raiding again a few months ago on progression so of course I had to download and install GINA. I really need to pick your brain one day when you have time on Discord or something to get all the overlays done just right. I just wanted to let you know how much I love your UI set up and tell you that I couldn't help but copycat you. After all the years I have played, your UI set up is the only one I have ever felt truly works for me. Thanks so much for sharing it!
    Gyurika Godofwar and Mokumara like this.
  12. Mokumara Elder

I also notice you don't have damage numbers running. Are they there and you just cant see them or do you just find them obnoxious?
  13. Mokumara Elder

This has got to be my favorite UI. I just have a couple questions. What size is your resolution?? I play on a 40inch TV and have it at the highest setting (1920x1200) or w.e. that is but it still seems a bit larger than yours. Also I'm not a HUGE fan on how the spell Icons/pictures look different on the default UI. Is it possible to change them?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  14. moogs Augur

You can save the image and see. (If you mean Sirene_Fippy's, it's 2560x1440.)

http://www.eqinterface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=5003
  15. Mokumara Elder

Hey Moogs!
    Nah that was in reference to Winnowyl's UI with AYA. So if you check the image size on the forum it will tell you what their resolution is in-game??
  16. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

Mine's 1920x1280 windowed. Yes, you can change the spell gems - just replace the files in your UI folder. I use TKing's Silver Filligree; I have ever since they came out. Old dogs and new tricks and all that, it's been too long for me to change them now.
  17. Mokumara Elder

Excellent thank yoooooou!
    Winnowyl likes this.
  18. bigpapa Augur

I am not using my 3rd view like you do , I press F9 , 4 times , and while keeping the right click on mouse I am moving the mouse to have the view I want.

not sure if it's what you looking for, doing this I can zoom out farther , and when having to pull , I can run ahead and check behind to see mobs pathing or how close they are if needed by rotating the camera view ( holding right click while moving the mouse ).
  19. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

[IMG]

All default elements (no custom UI).
    Viewport: x=160, y=0, w=1460 h=821 (close to 16x9).
    I dynamically adjust the tiled chat boxes on the right as needed.
    Merc and pet windows are expanded when needed, but their common commands are hotkeyed.

Most important window in the game for a tank: Target's Target. Or ETW with Target's Target configured :D
    Gyurika Godofwar and Mokumara like this.