New heritage crate?!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Monkman, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Monkman Augur

Was expecting one around the 6th... any updates? I know there was no official date confirmed
  2. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Monkman likes this.
  3. Riou EQResource

Look again in *probably* another 1-2 weeks
  4. Lianeb Augur

usually patch day
  5. Eanelder Augur

The last time i checked, the icon file seems to have a few icons for the next heritage crate/armor sets. One looks like it's Feir`Dal - Wood Elf (tree symbol), not so sure about the others.
  6. Boze TLP complaint factory

Going by the armors posted on Dzarn's twitter, we at least know there's textures for Wood Elf, Gnome, Troll, Barbarian, and Human.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  7. Roxxlyy Augur

Not sure that we've nailed down a date yet, but there will be one happening in the summer months. :p
  8. Tiggold Augur

Barbarian Heritage! Bring on the skulls and horns!
  9. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Feir'dal will make you guys $$$
    Elyssanda likes this.
  10. Boze TLP complaint factory

Riou likes this.
  11. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

12. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

I'll be hunting that illusion down!! I haven't splurged on the past couple, but I will for that.
    Yimin likes this.
  13. Imak Augur

Illusion: Ice Giant for those wondering what they are supposed to be looking for on the linked page with a thousand entries on it. And, no, it doesn't actually make you giant-sized - Slot 2 changed from '' to 'Increase Player Size by 0%'
  14. Tiggold Augur

BAM!
  15. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Damn I didn't catch that, that kind of sucks if so then. And for those that don't know how to easily find it, alt + f while on the page and type illusion. That will scroll you to any place illusion is on the page.
  16. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

WTB Ice Giant Illusion on Luclin Server. (Unfortunately, I won't cross server transfer). Send tell or message to Zarathustra. :)

Will offer a combo (not all) of the following:

-Prize: Dragorn War Mask
    -Prize: Hermit's Hideaway
    -Prize: Visage of Nillipuss
    -Prize: Visage of Queen Pelzia
    -Prize: Bracer of the Centaur Archer
    -Adoptable Shriekpaw Wrulon (Teir'Dal Mount)
    -Adoptable Chokidai (Iksar Mount)
    Alternatively, Krono or other Prizes, Suits, EoK rares.
    Modef likes this.
  17. Yimin Augur

Anyone that's played EQ from the beginning camped at one time or another in Perma Frost and or Everfrost peeks got a ton of PP from Ice Giants or steam rolled by a Ice Giant trains lol ! This illusion will be indeed a winner for EQ ....If they made it for pet id buy two :)

YiMin
  18. Soju Elder

19. Soju Elder

Another one for size reference
    [IMG]
    Valric Steelbane likes this.
  20. Boyboi Elder

Is there an illusion benefit associated with the ice giant?