What chars do I have on my account

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Osake, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Osake New Member

Hey Guys

I’m thinking about returning to EQ and I have three accounts. I don’t remember(completely) what’s on them. Is there any way of checking that out before installing the game.

I’m currently debating to procure a computer to actually run the game, as of now I’m on my tablet.

Regards

Noah
  2. moogs Augur

Unfortunately no, unless you sync'd them all to an external database such as Magelo. I'd recommend borrowing a PC or asking a friend to download it for you. You don't need too much horsepower to log in and look around. Since you're no longer a subscriber you might only be able to see the last...6?...characters that were logged into each account on each server.
  3. Vaeeldar Augur

Honestly how long ago did you play? Unless you are 90+ it's almost irrelevant anyway in todays game given how quickly you level and the gear today. I wouldn't factor in the characters frankly unless you play very recently. The game has changed dramatically over the years (been playing isnce beta myself and came back 5 months ago).
  4. Osake New Member

Thank you both for the answers...
  5. charlesakinney New Member

I never understood this. If you have Everquest installed and you can sign into your everquest.com account why are they NOT synced? In other words, In that account should be a listing of your toons and what servers they are on currently? I can't believe at some point over the years that this wasn't done. I don't mean synced as much as it should be a "normal" thing. You sign into your account online and go to account and there should be a list of all toons you currently have. Why is this so difficult? If people don't want that, it could be an OPTION in game to send all toons to your online account (not the game)? A third party software of whatever should not be needed. lol Sorry I am a crusty old fart but it makes no sense to me why you can't have the information on your account. :)
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Here's an idea. Have it so you log into your account management on the main EQ site and along in the area with payment info and your name etc is a section that would show which server you have characters on and what they are.
  7. moogs Augur

I don't think anyone has requested the feature. It would be pretty trivial to implement.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

How would one go about requesting that since its not a bug to go on bug tracker?
  9. moogs Augur

It goes in the same JIRA tracker. Log in, click the Create button, and instead of selecting Bug or Improvement, select New Feature. If you don't have a login already, do not use your EQ account credentials.

https://dgcissuetracker.com/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa
  10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Ah ok, never used that portion of it but filed plenty of bugs in the bug section lol - Thanks!