Favorite dungeon crawls for 60 box and higher

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Patpatpat, May 29, 2018.

1. Patpatpat New Member

Hey guys. Newbie ftp player runner no a box group here and I’m loving doing the dungeon crawls with my group. I was wondering what people’s favorite dungeons are for level 60ish and upwards. So far I’ve done guk, karnors, sebilis, the hole and griegs. Favorite has been sebilis where an undead bard disappeared and a dragon spawned in and wiped my group. Pretty awesome no sarcasm. Any suggestions for my next dungeon crawls? Looking at the zine list I’m not sure where to go from here. I’m not really concerned about xp or loot just a nicely done zone. Posting from potato sorry for phone typing.
  2. moogs Augur

60-70, Infected Paw is my favorite. More like 61+ so your group can use level 90 buffs...you'll need them.

Plane of Innovation is fun; not sure if it qualifies as a dungeon. It's easier than Paw.
  3. Frinkle Yum'Chai New Member

Old seb is prob one of my favorites. Always enjoyed crawling through there.

60+ - Plane of innovation is a cool crawling zone. Bastion of Thunder and Drunder, Fortress of Zek are always fun too.

65+ - Muramite proving grounds and Riftseekers Sanctum are great crawling zones.

70+ - Icefall Glacier and Direwind cliffs are fun zones.

80+ - Kaesora Library is an awesome zone in my opinion.

There are lots of cool places to level/box during that era :)
    moogs likes this.
  4. Patpatpat New Member

Great thanks! I'll check them out. For the infected paw buffs suggestion - how do i get level 90 buffs? I haven't been able to get so much as a sow from anyone. I'm on FV and I do see lots of ppl in POK but everyone seems to just be afk. I've only seen a very small amount of ppl in zone and active.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Don't forget LDON's and Dranick Scar instances like the Water hole. People used to camp Water hole day and night for the experience since the mob rotation is fast and easy kills. But since your F2P most of the augs from LDON and Dranicks will not be wearable but still good exp.

Do people perhaps throw out MGB (mass group buffs) in the lobby on your server? I know that is the normal place it happens on a few servers. Also you would not be able to see general chat so might be MGB announcements your missing.
  6. Patpatpat New Member

im not sure. what/wheres the lobby? i haven't done an instance. i'll look up the water hole. i dont know ldon? thanks!

edit nevermind i think i got it figured out
  7. Liin Edud (Tunare) Augur

I have always loved crawling Keraphym's Lair (aka Sleeper's Tomb). Tons of mobs, pretty spooky zone, hidden passages, the works.
  8. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Velks Lab is good at 60 too.
  9. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

RS is 69, still isn't it?
  10. Frinkle Yum'Chai New Member

I just came back from being away for many years. I think you are right though you have to be 69 to zone in. Good catch.