spawn density is out of control

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by moogs, May 26, 2018.

1. moogs Augur

I'm in Lceanium and there are literally 4 mobs stacked on top of some spawn points.
  2. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

I'm not sure if you just are commenting or you want something done about this. Nothing can be done without full details of exactly what is happening. Name of server, /loc, screenshot also helps. Are you in the regular zone or a /pick zone?

If you pull a mob from the stack, do they go back into a stack? If you kill one or all of them, do they respawn in a stack?

Nothing can be done without information, if indeed this is something that should be fixed.
  3. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

It's been that way since I came back .I've seen yeti's and giants glued together. I saw a horde of skellies having a party. There were at least 4 of them, maybe more. All stuck together. Even if they wander, they went in a group. Safety in numbers I guess.

Look at it this way. If you or your group is strong enough. Kill them all, more xp. If not, leave them alone. It's a simple as that.
  4. Bigstomp Augur

I've only seen this on quest mobs personally. When they failed to despawn on a failure.
    That one where adds spawn near the water I think we had to kill 26 mobs before we got to the ones that were "ours" as far as the quest was concerned. I believe they fixed that issue though.
  5. Mokumara Elder

I think due to Memorial weekend spawn rates were increased, along with faction and xp. Should mellow out soon. All that tasty xp though am-I-rite :)
  6. Intenso Augur

you would have loved the prenerf 19th mission . why not just kill them all ;p
  7. moogs Augur

I was under the impression that rare spawn chance percentage was increased, not overall NPC spawn rate.
  8. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

Haven’t seen this on xegony. Just a few times in the past but then it was failed attempts from others at quest mob spawns as mentioned above.