Companions relocation?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Ottopaul, May 23, 2018.

1. Ottopaul Journeyman

I am coming back to my 100 necro after a couple years away, and i remember using a "Companions Relocation" AA quite often to punt my pet to the back side of a mob.

I understand that many AA's were consolidated at some point in the past couple years, but i can't find where the companions relocation went, and i can't seem to find a hotkey for it.

I tried searching the forums and doing a bit of googling, but couldn't find an answer anywhere.

Any help? Or was the ability removed completely? I sure hope not!
  2. Nekk Augur

It is now hotkeyed from Companion's Discipline.
    Adonhiram likes this.
  3. Adonhiram Augur

Ah thanks good to know, in a few months on Ragefire we'll be there and you just saved me endless screaming he ;)
  4. Flatchy Court Jester

Actually glad I read this, I just figured it was a lost thing and I used it quite often. Thank you!
  5. Flatchy Court Jester

Ok I feel dumber than normal if that is possible. I looked through all AA with the word companion on it and did not see where to make this hotkey at. You said its hotkeyed from companions discipline. Can you narrow that down a lil bit more for a challenged troll? Thank you
  6. Lazipuppy Journeyman

Just choose Companion's Discipline then click hotkey, you will see it appears to be companion's relocation.
  7. Flatchy Court Jester

Yeah I kinda said that in the post you quoted. I was asking WHERE is it. Is it in AA? Is it in combat abilities window? What window is it in exactly?
  8. Ottopaul Journeyman

It's in the second AA tab, Archetype. If you sort that alphabetically by name, you'll see it about 6 or 8 down from the top, Companions Discipline. When you have spent your points in that and have it selected, the "hotkey" button near the lower right of the window will be usable, and that will create a hotkey for relocation. I'm not sure what rank of the AA is required to get the relocation ability, that was not clear in the AA's description text.
  9. Flatchy Court Jester

Thank you. I read combat discipline and in all the levels of it , I did not see anything mentioned about companion relocation. So I did not bother hot keying that one till this weekend.
  10. CrazyLarth Augur

is their a command I can just add to a hot key set?
  11. Khat_Nip Meow

/alt act 9401
  12. CrazyLarth Augur

13. Adonhiram Augur

Companion's Discipline, not Combat discipline :rolleyes: