Discount isnt working! Heroic Character s/b 2,275

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Taetew, May 24, 2018.

1. Taetew Lorekeeper

Since I subscribed (10% off) and the weekend event discount (25%), if you take 3,500 and multiply it by 35% you get 1,225 (discount), the market place is saying I only get 840 discount.

That's some voodoo economics.

Heck, even if you don't get a discount for being a subscriber (which I joined just for the discount) 3,500 x 25% = 875 (not 840).
  2. Riou EQResource

it is 24% atm not 25%, it goes from 10 -> 24, not 10+24
  3. Taetew Lorekeeper

it says on the website 25% off... so you are saying its 24% if you are a subscriber? So I would be better off cancelling my subscription so I can get the full 25% off?
  4. Riou EQResource

No

All Access member atm - 24%
    No All Access - 0%

Only All Access Membership gets a discount in Marketplace

unless the discount it's showing is wrong (and what you pay is really 25% off), it just seems like they made a mistake or something on the announcement vs what is in the actual Marketplace
  5. Prathun Developer

There is a conversion/truncation bug in the function that applies the Marketplace discount.
    As of a few minutes ago, we've manually changed the membership Marketplace discount to the advertised 25% for the Memorial weekend.
    We'll look into permanently fixing the root cause of this bug soon(tm). Thanks!
    Taetew, Riou and Aurastrider like this.
  6. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

will there be mass refunds of the 1% i was cheated out of, on my multiple purchases? keep in mind my 43 payed account subscriptions depend on your answer.
  7. Aurastrider Augur

Only 43? That isn't even enough to field a full raid. You really need to step your game up sir :D
    Dythan likes this.
  8. Taetew Lorekeeper

Should the latest expansion be 25% off as well for us subscribers?

Standard copy lists at 34.99 s/b 26.24
    Collectors Edition lists at 89.99 s/b 67.4925

Also with the discount on the market place, are we sure we are getting 50% more xps per kill now or is it similar to the market place with some crazy voodoo rounding like we are only getting 49.1% :)

Also, a big thank you for reading and acting on my post Prathun, much Appreciated !
  9. Prathun Developer

We've refunded DBC equal to 1% of the base purchase price for every Marketplace transaction that was made during the time where the 25% discount was only 24%.

Thanks again for letting us know, and hoping you have a happy Memorial weekend!
    Fanra, Dythan and Riou like this.
  10. Taetew Lorekeeper

You do the same, but what about the retail RoS? do we get a discount on that too? when I go to buy it, the price doesn't show a discount
  11. Prathun Developer

I'm seeing the 25% discount applied in the preview purchase page, while logged in on an account with All Access.
    [IMG]