retail versions show full price as a sub

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Taetew, May 25, 2018.

1. Taetew Lorekeeper

shouldn't I get the 25% off Ring of Scale expansion? its still showing 34.99 for me on my sub account
  2. Phiyre Augur

I see the same thing and was going to also post. Maybe it corrects after the payment info is entered? Would like to get confirmation here as I'm actually considering buying the RoS xpac.. :)
  3. Taetew Lorekeeper

Yes, I would buy the xpac too. Possibly the 2nd tier one for the freebies (if its 25% of course) :)
  4. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

The sale is for items you buy with DBC, not items you must use dollars on.
  5. oldandnasty Augur

The ad says...
    Plus, if you're an All Access member, you'll also receive an
    25% off items both in the Marketplace and online. If you've been waiting to purchase Ring of Scale, this 25% discount makes it the perfect time to pick it up!
    Dythan likes this.
  6. Riou EQResource

Think you only see this kind of discount when you're at the checkout or w/e basically when the price is in Dollars, it doesn't actually show the discounted price in marketplace
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  7. oldandnasty Augur

Anyone know if the discount works on Subs? Just when I think I'm out they could suck me back in. Main account has 6 more days and would like to know as it would tempt me to re-up for a year.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

No on subs. The one time they had that recently - well 2 or 3 years ago - it was a carry over from another game they were promoting not even EQ.
  9. oldandnasty Augur

Thanks Cats.