Telgrith, Black Legion Captain - Memorial Day Bug

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by XYZero, May 24, 2018.

1. XYZero New Member

Accidental oversight of the bonus rare spawns causing this quest NPC not to spawn? Please advise, is this task supposed to take over the 6h time allotment?
  2. Mithra Augur

Has he not spawned once today?
  3. Kragin Augur

No cry my friend, try doing a hunter achievement sometime, you might understand the rng better.
  4. Prathun Developer

It seems possible that the rare spawn bonus that's making the rare on that table spawn more frequently is making Telgrith spawn less frequently. I've removed the rare spawn bonus in Direwind on the Phinigel server to see if that helps.
    Punchu and Beimeith like this.
  5. Boze TLP complaint factory

Saw him spawn late last night. Pretty sure it was after the bonus started but I could be wrong.
    Edit:
    [Thu May 24 01:00:26 2018] Telgrith, Black Legion Captain begins to cast a spell. <Black Claw>
    I'm in Mountain, so that's midnight Pacific.
  6. Kurrek New Member

Does this change affect picks that were already open? We have been killing in a pick for 3 hours straight, and not a single Telgrith spawn has happened.
  7. axedat New Member

Has anyone confirmed he spawns in picks ?
  8. Prisim Lorekeeper

Camped him for a few hours last night after the above comment was made; never saw him. Was watching tracking and never saw him pop up so I assume other camps went empty as well.
  9. Ngreth Thergn Developer

BTW. There are 37 spawn points for him... one spot is not the best method.
  10. Prisim Lorekeeper

Right. But when every camp is taken, along with multiple people running through others' camps trying to KS, you kinda have to secure a small area and do your best to hold it. I understand camping one area isn't best, but that's why I was also watching tracking to see if he showed up for anyone at all. I didn't see him, hence my doubt. Obviously he could have spawned and I missed it.
  11. Prathun Developer

The change to the rare spawn modifier in the base version of Direwind doesn't look like it affects the pick zones.
    Sumonerr_Tunare likes this.
  12. Prisim Lorekeeper

Yes this was in a pick. I understand in the main zone he is popping correctly, but in picks he is only up when the pick opens.
  13. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Can you can confirm this means it's currently impossible to spawn Telgrith in a /pick zone?
  14. Prathun Developer

I'm reasonably certain, 80%+, that Telgrith cannot currently spawn in a pick zone.
    Sumonerr_Tunare and Machentoo like this.
  15. Machentoo Augur

That's about how reasonably certain I am too!
    Prathun likes this.
  16. Verraketh New Member

I swapped over to a pick this afternoon and he was up. I was the first person in the pick, but got trained by the Gate Guardians as I was killing him. Someone else killed him, and I stayed there for 3 more hours and he never once showed up on track even though multiple groups were there clearing the camps.
    Prathun likes this.
  17. Machentoo Augur

From what we saw he could spawn in a pick when it first spins up, but not after that.
  18. Zinth Augur

it's really annoying, picks were made to "releave" the stress on such camps because of all the people on our server, when 2 certain guilds showed up, all chance for camping him ended because they instanuked maxburned him to death the 3 times we did get him, so either A fix the dang thing to spawn in picks og B make him spawn a helluwalot more then he is in main pick so they piss off soon so other nonrude ppl can get a chance at him
  19. MaxTheLion Augur

Relieve
  20. Zinth Augur

omg I made a spelling booboo I am so sowwy!