Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Brohg Augur

Designing systems to accommodate players neither trusting nor liking those they choose to raid with is weird, though, right?
  2. Kelv_BB New Member

Pets should always give back anything they can not use. Especially Greater Clawed Tablets that I might have accidentally given away tonight after a long day and a few beers. :(
  3. svann Augur

Enable control left click in the Find Item window to be able to pick up 1 item from a stack.
    Anglesy, ForumBoss and moogs like this.
  4. Gialana Augur

I can only speak for int casters on this, but it would be great if the Unity AAs introduced with RoS would also cast the highest rank of the shield of fate line beginning with rank 6 of the AA (since shield of fate is a level 97 spell).

Currently, the Unity AAs only cast the caster shield spell. With maximum ranks of the beneficial spell haste, it can be faster to load the shield spell, cast it, and reload whatever spell was replaced than it is to use the AA. Adding the shield of fate line would save a little bit of time, though.
  5. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

It would also be great if the druid white and black wolf illusion - both self only and group versions - was synced up to the buff. I can't count the number of times I've blown a group version by clicking it when the single target illusion dropped, but the buff itself didn't.
  6. EnchFWO Augur

Which INT caster has a Unity only casting one spell? Both Ench and Mage are multiple that are at least semi-useful... (Not that I'd complain about the Fate line being added but since it gets cast repeatedly on raids throughout an event the spell will be loaded most of the time anyway).
  7. Brohg Augur

Unity AAs are very much explicitly not for this.
  8. EnchFWO Augur

Obviously, thus my comment.
  9. Daedly Augur

Shaman, it casts the pet swarm proc buff.

Edit: missed the INT caster part, sorry.
  10. Daedly Augur

/advloot ALL <character>
    Sends all the loot to the specified character

/advloot ALL Leave
    Leaves all the loot on the corpses

/advloot ALL ROLL
    Forces all the loot to be rolled on

Can these or something like these please be added so that I don't need to keep my advanced loot window open all the time?
    Yinla and Risiko like this.
  11. mmats Augur

- Pet inventory window. Not only to see what is equipped, but also to see if item stats were applied.
    Goshdern_VZ, Adonhiram and Risiko like this.
  12. Leigo You come here often?

If you select auto roll then the loot window will remember this if that item appears in advanced loot again however you must click Auto roll again if new items appear in the window
  13. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

Bazaar trader bags being bigger would be cool.
    Raccoo likes this.
  14. Raytan Augur

I don't post much, but one that has got me for years, and I think I'd like to add to this list. I have read most, but not all the posts, so sorry if this is a repeat. I hate accidentally deleting a chat window, that was locked, having to put it back up, and then redoing all the filters. If I lock a window, I would like a pop up saying "Are you sure you want to delete," or words to that effect. Locking it means you can't move it, etc..., but, you can still accidentally close. After so many years, I've done this enough, that I would like to see the lock 'block' closing and having to set up filters again.
    Modef likes this.
  15. DaciksBB Augur

they should take it one step further and remove the close box on locked windows completely, make it so that the only way to close it is by unlocking it. this includes accidentally closing something with hot keys
    Modef likes this.
  16. svann Augur

An aa for bards that adds a 2nd cast bar just for clickies so they dont interrupt the melody.
    Daedly likes this.
  17. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Make the tradeskill-trophies(and maybe the fishing-rods too?) work like "Item AA"(like "knowledge of the past"), where you click them once, and get a permanent passive skill-modifier.

Would save us a lot of item-swapping/trophy-swapping when making complex tradeskilling. :)
    Risiko likes this.
  18. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

I actually went in and un-mapped nearly every window closing hotkey, just to keep myself from doing precisely that. The chat windows I just try to avoid. I also took "ESC to Close" off of pretty much everything.
  19. Theo Journeyman

dunno if its mentioned but I would love hit mode options for pets and spells
    Lestazia likes this.
  20. Notafel Journeyman

I'd like to see the Bard Fleet of Foot AA turned into a toggle ability. Its rather annoying not being able to be an autofollow target without having to stutter run to wherever I'm trying to lead someone.
    Daedly likes this.