ALL-access but only FTP access

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Madeni, May 22, 2018.

1. Madeni Elder

Good afternoon,

There is apparently a bug, I have purple slots( due to having prestige augs) around my gear icons,also not able to join General chat. My all-access days show on the Inventory window but obviously something is wonky
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Happens now and then when the servers are not steady. They have been having connection issues on some servers the last couple days. I noticed a few times yesterday and today the announcement portion of the launcher has been blank which also happens when servers are having issues. But just closing that and signing on again fixes it. I would camp to desktop, even restart computer to get fresh stuff and see what it says.
    Lilybeme likes this.
  3. Zosia New Member

Same this is ridiculous, 2 of my accounts can log in and 1 says i dont own the last 3 expansions which I do and my account management on here shows up to date.
    Lilybeme likes this.
  4. Roxxlyy Augur

We're experiencing issues across the servers for all of our games and are working to fix them now.
    Lilybeme likes this.
  5. RandyLahey Elder

I just had the same issue with all 6 of my accounts. Relogging seemed to fix it
    Lilybeme likes this.
  6. Madeni Elder

Thanks Catspaws, I appreciate your reply
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Your welcome!:) and right after this the big red message that the servers got borked came up lol -but are now working right again so hope your showing paid all the way now
    Lilybeme likes this.