In loving memory of a loyal guild member, companion and friend...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Srarnu of Cabilis, May 11, 2018.

1. Srarnu of Cabilis New Member

It is with a heavy heart that I bring the news of a long time Everquest player Ishy Drackos' passing yesterday to heart failure. He was co-leader and leader of Champions of Cabilis on the Nameless server (Erollisi now).

To anyone in the community who remembers him or knew him in game knows what a kind and wonderful person he was and how loyal he was to EQ and the Iksar.

RIP Ishy Drackos. I'll never forget our journeys together and thank you for being the best friend I could ever wish for in this life. /salute /hugs.
    gnomeboss likes this.
  2. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

3. gnomeboss Augur

i harassed ishy and cradossk relentlessly back in the day. i'm disheartened to learn of ishy's passing.
    Issk likes this.
  4. Maedhros High King

Sorry to hear that. Rest in peace.
  5. IblisTheMage Augur

May he rest in peace.
  6. Geroblue Augur

My condolences.
  7. Issk Journeyman

Champions of Cabilis was my first guild on The Nameless server oh so many years ago. Cradosk had just handed the reins over to Ishy. I can recall many of sessions of fishing outside the bank in Cabilis with Ishy, Kristana, and Hempire.

/Salute amigo and may you rest in peace and know that you will not be forgotten.
    gnomeboss likes this.
  8. Funk Augur

Very nice sentiment, my condolences.
  9. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Welp. That sucks. Put things in perspective.
  10. Tiggold Augur

Sorry to hear of this loss to the EQ community. Be well and remember this person :)
  11. Jolav Journeyman

Rest in Peace Ishy.