Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Thunderkiks Augur

Indeed, especially the money window. It's so small and easily missed.
  2. Brohg Augur

Player Bards should work as parcel vendors if you right click on them /nods
    Jumbur likes this.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Pets/mercenaries should be able to run off and sell goods!
  4. svann Augur

Fix vendor lag. For those that carry a lot of items, it takes too long to load.
  5. svann Augur

conflagrant/phlogiston PS!
  6. Brohg Augur

I would like Violent Necrosis [29633-29635] to be renamed Necrotic or Necrotizing Proliferation to match the dot that triggers it
    I would like Violent Proliferation [35677-35679] to be renamed Pernicious Proliferation to match the dot that triggers it
    I would like Violent Proliferation [44503-44505] to be renamed Mortiferous Proliferation to match the dot that triggers it

Cytotoxic Proliferation already matches the dot that triggers it, which is polite :)

I would like Mental Contortion enchanter AA (most recent iteration is Mental Contortion VII [51605]) to not share its "Cast on other: Someone cringes in pain." with the Mind Shatter line of enchanter dots (most recent: Mind Tempest [57283-57285]). As a suggestion, Mental Contortion AA could be "Someone contorts in pain."

I would like the Shield of Order spells [56530-56532] (née Shield of Consequence [44360-44362], née Shield of Fate [40363-40365]) to not share their "Wears off:The protection fades." with Elemental Earth II magician proc [47036] (née Elemental Earth I proc [38339]). As a suggestion, the magician procs could have "Wears off:The protection of earth fades." to match the existing "Cast on you:You feel the protection of earth surround you."
    Gyurika Godofwar, Sancus and menown like this.
  7. IblisTheMage Augur

When I got high enough level, I started to hunt the bloody racist druids. Revenge is a dish best served with a nuke.
  8. svann Augur

Id like to be able to toggle the Metronome AA off. Metronome reduces the cast time of bardsongs by 5%. The down side to this is that I can no longer use my synergy insult every 3rd song, it now has to go in every 4th song. Two songs used to be able to cover the cooldown, and now that they sing faster they no longer quite make it. So an aa that looked like a gain is really a big loss. Let us turn it off please.
    IblisTheMage and Brohg like this.
  9. Rahkzar New Member

Make items like that are given out to a character when you log in at a certain time like Skull of the Slain Sarnak and Visage of Chardok Royalty Heirloom instead of just No Drop.

I'd love to see all remaining No Drop items on FV work like Heirloom, since No Drop is already greatly reduced.
    Paralyze and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  10. Kegwell Lurker since '99

/save raidset
    /load raidset
  11. Zhaunil_AB Augur

Did anyone mention more bandolier slots yet? :)
  12. Poyzen Frawg Augur

Lots of good ideas in here. :)

Id like to have a Nimbus Key-Ring. This would probably result in a little extra revenue for DBG.

I'd also like to make it impossible to Kill yourself with YOUR OWN dots and nukes. Because this just makes sense.

Edit: I want to be able to resist Trivial MOBS summoning me.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  13. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Gonna quote this again just because I hope this is ninja added every patch.
    Daedly likes this.
  14. shruggz Elder

a revamp of chat filters so you can put what you want in separate windows, hide what you don't want to see. and have it all remain the same the next time you log in.

I expected when I upgraded my pc to be able to fix most of the madness by running on
    3 different full installs for my box group.

to my surprise that didn't fix much if anything, in relation to the chat filters.
  15. Adonhiram Augur

As a QoL request, please make the level 67 Summon: Sphere of Air targettable, as developpers did for mod rods long long time ago, without removing the lore tag of course.
  16. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

I'd love it if raid gear was heirloom, personally. It would save time on raids when loot is going to alts, since no one would need to log over, loot, then log back over for the next event. Being able to give an alt hand-me-downs would be champ, too.
    Zhaunil_AB and Leigo like this.
  17. CrazyLarth Augur

Aslog as its not the current raid gear. RL would hate to have to Mico manage gearing the raid to one set per toon when the winners are wining more then one set to gearing their alts off of the current raid gear.
  18. svann Augur

Id like to be able to alt-click (or similar) an item to be able to move it in inventory while I still have a merchant window open. As it is, the game thinks anything clicked is an attempt to sell. This would allow me to do combines without closing merchant window every time (and then having to wait for it to reload its list over and over).
    Lestazia, Brohg and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  19. moogs Augur

This is from January and deserves to be bumped. Repeatedly if need be.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  20. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

Fair enough. Some honor system would have to be required.