Drinal = down

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ekadzati, May 19, 2018.

1. Ekadzati Lorekeeper

Roughly 5 minutes ago "YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED".

Server now shows down on status page.

Someone feed that poor gerbil.
  2. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

I want some double XP for this travesty...
  3. Ekadzati Lorekeeper

"I don't think that word means what you think it means."

[IMG]
  4. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

Travesty: something that completely fails to do what it is intended or expected to do, and therefore seems ridiculous
  5. Ekadzati Lorekeeper

May want to recheck your understanding of the word "completely", along with your understanding of whose perspective gets to determine "intended" or "expected".

Or not, as it seems you rather enjoy being obtuse (I prefer acute, myself).
  6. Ekadzati Lorekeeper

Just locked and dropped about 5 minutes ago.

Causes total system lockup for Windows 10 users (replicated twice as of this post).

Upgrade the gerbil, please.
  7. Cleaver Augur

No system lockup here maybe its your PC.
  8. Ekadzati Lorekeeper

Nope, but thanks.
  9. Bose New Member

3 accounts in a mission. All went to an immediate "you have been disconnected" black page. Caused laptop and desktop to crash Win10. Reset both CPU's Logged back in and server select shows Drinal as locked.
  10. Mitsune Elder

Yup, not able to log into Drinal. Gives me status: locked. Interesting enough that's not what the EverQuest homepage sais...
  11. Mitsune Elder

Haha. Server was unlocked again. I could log in up to the character page then instant kick and now server is locked again.
  12. Forcallen Augur

It actually crashed twice. After the first I was able to get back in, engaged a spawn and 10% in the server crashed a second time.
  13. Thinn Lizzy New Member

I am lagging so bad since yesterday that the game is "unplayable" at this point. I have tried numerous solutions with no change in the lagging. I have even tried different graphics cards with the same results. I can however play EQII, H1Z1 and Skyrim at max settings and it runs flawlessly. So why is EQ lagging with minimum settings even when I reverted back to original models? I do not know if this is in the same category as the server crashes but started around the same time.
  14. Forcallen Augur

Three times!
  15. Smokeydistic New Member

Yup looks like it just went down again, woke up and logged in, got blackscreen "You have been disconnected" and now it shows the server as down.
  16. Mitsune Elder

Status: 5/20/2018 14:01 PDT - We are currently investigating a potential issue with server: Drinal

Seems to be down for good, sigh
  17. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

or maybe just a dic%
  18. Ekadzati Lorekeeper

Annnd again at roughly 4:30pm. Currently locked. *sigh*
  19. Ekadzati Lorekeeper

Well, clearly you have both well covered. :)
  20. Roxxlyy Augur

We know why this is happening and have a temporary fix in place that should keep it from crashing until we are able to fully resolve the issue. I know it was the team's number 1 priority to fix this morning, and though I'm not sure of the exact status on it, the wrold (should) no longer crash because of this specific issue.