[Agnarr] Plane of Earth Agent of Change Missing

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hemick, May 18, 2018.

1. Hemick Journeyman

The Plane of Earth AoC is missing, however the Ragrax AoC is available. Anyone know if this is intended at this time?
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

My guess is the EarthB aoc is supposed to be down, due to current bugs.
    Krezzy likes this.
  3. Catashe Augur

Unless there is ANOTHER bug.. you'd think they have respawned him cause they nuked him before the patch cause of the respawn bug.. but they fixed it in the patch... "supposedly"
  4. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

There's another respawn bug, this time it is in the players favor.
  5. taliefer Augur

This is getting sad
  6. wherehouse Lorekeeper

He's talking about AoC for Earth A missing... not the AoC for Earth B ( where the Rathe council event is in)
  7. Hemick Journeyman

Yep, when I petitioned it, the GM's seemed to think they were the same thing, which is about par for the course.
  8. ShaggyGrant Journeyman

POEB AOC was definitely down for a few hours this afternoon as well. It's possible they might have quickly hotfixed it, won't know until other guilds get in there, but he was back up when I checked tonight.
  9. Rouan Augur

It doesn't even matter since with current dps you can just take the mezzables to 10%, burn through the 6 unmezzable 1 at a time, and finish off the mezzable all under 7 minutes. 30 minutes tops to accomplish this.
  10. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

You're killing each unmezzable in around ~1 minute each with no downtime at all between pulling each? If so, good for you and all, but that's way above average performance for most guilds in this era. It does matter.
  11. MaxTheLion Augur

All strategies vary on raid composition but some guilds will pull in 6 mezzable and keep them low %, then single pull the others and root-tank them. Once last is pulled, burn through the rooted and finish off the low % mezzed.
  12. Hemick Journeyman

So The Rathe Council has been hotfixed but the AoC for Earth A is still down, and GM's say they can't fix it. Par for the course.
  13. Fhirg New Member

Any info on when the AoC for Earth A will return?
  14. Brontus EQ Player Activist

Both of my toons could not zone into Plane of Earth on the weekend.
  15. Hemick Journeyman

It seems to be back up today.
  16. Fhirg New Member

Yup, yesterday morning.

[Mon May 21 10:35:59 2018] You have entered Plane of Tranquility.
    [Mon May 21 10:36:16 2018] <ZONE MESSAGE>: This zone is repopping now!