Hot Zones, No More...?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by hein, May 17, 2018.

1. hein Augur

Are the days of Hot Zones gone now? I really enjoyed playing new characters through the old school hot zones. I know you can get daily quest, but that's not the same as the zone actually providing bonus exp?
  2. moogs Augur

The daily quests are in the current hot zones.
    Quatr likes this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Make sure your talking to Franklin Teek not his cousin Clayton. Franklin gives out the daily's in the hot zones while Clayton gives out higher level HA bonus tasks that are done in addition to the main task in that zone. The daily's are now set up to change when server resets and for that reason most sites do not keep up with current listing changes since they could happen frequently if server issues.
  4. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Correct, for some reason they have not introduced a new tier of hotzones for level 100 players, when they raised the level-cap to 110. :confused:
  5. Mokumara Elder

Greetings!
    Not sure if this is up to date. I just came back to EQ after a couple year hiatus, but I've been using this as a reference guild to where to hunt ( http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/zlvlchart.html ). Its also very wise to check in with Franklin Teek in PoK at least once a day to make sure you are doing his hot zone quest for some nice gear upgrades as you level. I've been leveling up my Mage from level 1 so the gear is helpful to me, not sure what level you are. I think Teek's quests only go to level 95. Hopefully this was helpful!

Tyraid Slughead
    Troll Shadowknight
    <Trinity Alliance>