Oh another big down time patch day - i wonder..

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Taetew, May 16, 2018.

1. Taetew Lorekeeper

I wonder if they are going to add a random dungeon finder so everyone can click on a button and instantly get grouped and ported to a dungeon.
  2. Outlander Engine Elder

They aren't interested in making that kind of money. EQ is ART! You must suffer for it.
    Herf likes this.
  3. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Rabble rabble rabble
  4. Kruler Journeyman

Final class revamps are in only 4 years late..............................................joking of course, it now takes 6 hours to do a 1 hour patch as the single last EQ server blade now has dementia and they have to shout the patch at it loudly and several times for it to understand.
  5. Dreven Lorekeeper

Not amused as this is prime time currently for my time zone, and I didn't see the announcement.
    Maintenance and patches need to happen, but always unpleasant when it comes as a surprise when you planned some hours of fun in Norrath.
  6. Steppen New Member

Unless it is an emergency patch, which can happen at anytime, patches are almost always the second or third Wednesday of the month. Whichever is the closest to the middle. You could probably expect one on June 13th as well.
  7. Zhaunil_AB Augur

WoW, much?
    The closest we have is Teek i think.
  8. Taetew Lorekeeper

Yeah, WoW'd all last year. That was one feature which was extremely nice.
  9. Smokezz The Bane Crew

klanderso likes this.
  10. smash Augur

And i guess you not learned that patch day is 99% of the entire life of eq been 2nd/ 3rd wednesday of the month and am wednesday after the patch on test.
    klanderso likes this.
  11. Dreven Lorekeeper

Whatever systematic in place, its not an excuse for proper communication and ahead warnings in the game launcher.