Updates

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Goofydoofy, May 16, 2018.

1. Goofydoofy Journeyman

It really would be nice if the updates could be announced at least 24 hours in advance. And the update notes could be up when the update starts, if not sooner.

Thanks
  2. phaeril Augur

I mean... they did announce it 23.5 hours in advance: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...nesday-may-16-6-30-am-pt.249285/#post-3665824

Most of the time they post the patch notes the day before too, kind of strange they haven't posted them yet even though they are almost always a copy paste job from the test server notes from the previous week.

I agree with the spirit of your post, patch announcements and notes should be more visible and be posted earlier.
  3. Metanis Bad Company

Well sure! And it would be super if they didn't have to shut down the servers to do updates.
  4. alanon Lorekeeper

It was announced yesterday at 9:58 am in the news and announcement section of the forums. It wasn't 24 hours but was a lot of time to see it. These things always happen on Wednesdays. I usually check on the second or third Wednesday of each month.
  5. Thesehips Journeyman

Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  6. charlesakinney New Member

When you seem to complain about a GAME, that the people who keep it running, add things, fix things and the rest...you might be addicted. Addiction is not funny but I see it in the forums and in game chat. If you can't find something to do for 6 or so hours except post about not playing...then you are addicted. lol It's funny watch people implode over absolutely NOTHING. Yes, whether or not it says it I AM an All-Access member under my winged helmet, I pay for AA and have not one worry.
  7. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

Well sure, they should give us double XP for a week , after each patch. It's only fair..
  8. Goofydoofy Journeyman

As for announcing it on the forums, I guess I am too stupid to think of that. I don't check the forums often. I was referring to the little announcement they make on the patcher. As for notes, the Test notes aren't always the Live notes. Granted, they are usually the same or with little changes, but I prefer to read what is going Live, for sure. Not maybe, if unchanged in a week. As for addiction, I prefer smoking crack. I just get pissy when I know I can't play the game at work today because they are patching it and by the time it comes up, I will actually have to earn my pay. Oh well, there is always tomorrow! Unless the Sun explodes!
  9. PjDubski New Member

I am all access and its not under my tag!
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

You have to select it under your forum profile.
  11. Zhaunil_AB Augur

And go through some script that i have blocked because it once more isn't on where it should be :)