Agnarr Solo spots 60 - 65

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Friendly Cleric, May 7, 2018.

1. Friendly Cleric New Member

As a wizard (I was a cleric but switched) I'm looking for a place to solo with mobs that do not summon. I'm 60 and trying to get to 65. My play time has been reduced to no more than an hour or so at a time (pregnant wife) so grouping is currently not an option. Anyone have any suggestions?
  2. Tiggold Augur

My suggestion would be to use the TLP forums.
  3. Phiyre Augur

How far is agnarr in their progression? IIRC, I used to kite a lot in Halls of Honor and Plane of Fire (PoP) w/ my wiz. From time to time you get a mob you can't snare but still could kite them w/ SoEagle.
  4. Friendly Cleric New Member

Agnarr just launched PoP 2 weeks ago. I don't have elemental flags yet. The planes are all fairly crowded at the moment so looking for somewhere more off the beaten path...
  5. AlmarsGuides Augur

http://www.almarsguides.com/eq/leveling/PoP/

Buttload of recommendations for your era. For XP I would recommend PoN or PoD kiting. Grieg's End would be nice too but a bit harder if you aren't geared. Also you wouldn't be kiting in Grieg's End, you'd be blowing up 3 or 4 mobs really fast then going AFK while you med. Slightly different playstyle
  6. moogs Augur

What about Umbral Plains? Isn't that place still pretty good for kiting at 60+? I think in my low 60s I spent some time root rotting or kiting the skeletons in the northwest corner of The Grey.
  7. Yemeth New Member

As you use your pregnant wife as an excuse, I have to ask, being a dad of 2 wonderful kids myself, what has one thing to do with the other?

Should have way more time now, then later, when your offspring emerges. (share the burden of a kid that simply refuses to sleep at nights etc)

Congrats in advance, to the little miracle, by the way.
    Friendly Cleric likes this.
  8. Friendly Cleric New Member

Thanks everyone for your suggestions.

Thanks!

Not really an excuse, just busy getting ready for the arrival of our first kid. Wife wants me to spend more time with her, helping her more around the house, give her massages, take her places, go shopping, etc which I don't mind any of it, it just takes my free time away that I used to play eq. :)