Long-forgotten Quests (Feb 15 Patch)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Benito, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Imak Augur

2. Karobol-Ragefire New Member

I got one tonight, What quest is it for?
  3. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

Kuughrak's Task
  4. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Semi-necroing this due to a test patchnote

Found a ?new? goblin, Saagag <Goblin bartender>

Sagaag says, 'Hi there. Sagaag mix good drinks. You drink some and you will see. Try the Nurgan Herbal Ale. It tastes real good. At least that's what they tell me.'

Initially to my character he is Dubious and responds with the typical "slime speak common" garbage, sneaking to indiff prompts his flavor dialogue and allows access to him as a vendor. He sells typical bartender supplies as well as Nurgan Herbal Ale which has no Quest tags and is a droppable alcoholic beverage.

Giving him the ale results in nothing and I wasn't able to find any phrases to prompt further quest dialogue. Not even sure if this is part of the restored quest chain.
  5. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

Did you see this part?

- Added the Quest tag to the following items:
    - - Saurek Deathmaw Scales, Poguu's Herbal Growth, Sagaag's Finest, Red Berry Paste, Ancient Sathir Necklace, Ancient Sathir Staff, Ancient Sathir Skull, Ancient Sathir Chalice, Mithril Plated Girth

I only noticed it because I was reading the patch notes after I saw your post. Maybe it's related.
    Bobbybick likes this.
  6. Imak Augur

Also, Nurga NPC formerly named Zusuu has been namechanged to Zusuu the Mineralist. Still scowls at me like the rest, killed him, still dropped the Orb used in the Kunark Archeologist quest. Didn't drop anything else of value this kill.

- Added the Quest tag to the following items:
    - - Saurek Deathmaw Scales, Poguu's Herbal Growth, Sagaag's Finest, Red Berry Paste, Ancient Sathir Necklace, Ancient Sathir Staff, Ancient Sathir Skull, Ancient Sathir Chalice, Mithril Plated Girth

Coincidence that Poguu the Herbalist and Zusuu the Mineralist now have similar name structure? Maybe they are brothers.
    Bobbybick likes this.
  7. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

I had overlooked that section of the patchnotes which helped quite a bit in solving this.

So SPOILERS:

tldr; Give Poguu the Herbalist 4 Mt. Death Mineral Salts -> Get Poguu's Herbal Growth
    Give Poguu's Herbal Growth to Sagaag -> Get Sagaag's Finest
    Give Sagaag's Finest to Zusuu the Mineralist -> Get Fire Opal (Random gem?) and 50 Goblin faction

Seems to be a repeatable quest to "fix" Goblin Faction and get a little bit of coin in raw gems at the same time, Poguu specifically says to go get the Salts from goblins in Droga but they all give the same -faction hits so seems kind of odd, the goblins in Nurga drop the salts just fine.
    Rondor and Gyurika Godofwar like this.