Fastest path to 300 hybrid reasearch?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Critts, May 1, 2018.

1. fransisco Augur

There should be a "horders, Norrath edition" show
    Aanuvane and Thunderkiks like this.
  2. Aurastrider Augur

As long as there are no interventions involved I could be a guest. 60 houses full of crap and considering buying another neighborhood. No I wont throw my crap out and yes you might trip over furniture and creatures I just randomly threw in my yard. If you missed the no trespassing signs posted and get injured its on you. Enter my village at your own risk.
    Aanuvane and Thunderkiks like this.
  3. Moege Augur

Ngreth is trying his very best to get it all cleared out, think the problem here is you are slacking on getting all your alts to 300 :eek:
  4. Aurastrider Augur

currently have 9 toons at 300 but certainly a long ways from getting all my alts there. Once they announced there would be no further plans for cultural gear I ditched my plans to get a character of every race to 300 with maxed out trophies. That combined with the huge inflation of tradeskill mats with the artisans prize and it is just not cost effective to do it via barter for an in game hobby. I keep stashing away my extras for a rainy day or on the off chance that they do bring back cultural gear. Until then I am keeping the local carpenters and brick layers pretty busy building me new oversized closets.