Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allayna Augur

So much better already, ty so much for moving, really have our appreciation.
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Come to Xegony and enjoy our MGB sessions behind the large bank in PoK.
  3. High Voltage Augur

Hey Corwyhn,

you moving your buff spot shows you care about the server, while those that demand you to move just care about their own convenience. I'd for sure would have just told them to gofuk. They could have moved the pile by doing the buffs themselfs wherever they wanted them to be done.

The lag pile on Xegony was one of the most impressive things I ever met in the game and the buffs help lowbies, newbies and returning players a lot, making Xegony the best server to play on for those players. Which in turn helps the "elite" guilds too, though their somewhat limited horizon seemingly prevents them from recognizing that fact.

I hope you keep it going, it's much appreciated by so many!
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Almost 9 pm EST Sunday evening and 62 toons online.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

72 toons online.
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

86 toons online atm.
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

10 am EST on a Saturday 40 toons online.
  9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Lions are still going strong and looking for more to join us as we all have fun in Everquest. Returning players especially welcome.
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Come join Lions of the Heart. We are a family friendly guild and welcome like minded folks!
  11. drankinbeerz New Member

Hey Corwyhn,

I recently returned to the game after about a 15 hiatus. I am 28 years old i first started playing this game with my father when i was young, however my BIL mentioned he plays some and spiked my interest, however he plays on the nameless server. Just last weekend i went through customer support and was able to retrieve our old account. I have a 72 MAG and 70 MNK that each were my main at one point and time back in the day. I also have a 76 WIZ that was my fathers back in the day. I recently actived our all access status and i created a Necro to start over and relearn the game. In General chat i have heard nothing but good things about the guild and would love to take the next step in joining! To have some friends to play with and help catch me up to whats all changed would be a dream! I checked out your forum boards earlier tonight but it looks like they havent been posted on in a few years.

Thank You!
  12. Deuce New Member

I have recently returned and been with Lions now for 3 days and they have made me feel welcome and answered all my questions since I was gone for so long. I would definitely recommend them for new/returning players.
  13. complexication Kassina

Hi there. When the servers unlock and we're able to get in, shoot me a tell to Collyns and I'll get you squared away. (don't mind the unguilded-ness on my magelo tags, I haven't used it in a while so it's not going to show me as guilded)
    In the event I'm not on, there's almost always another guild officer online that can do it as well. ♥
  14. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Yes most posted on the forums when at work but with all the businesses blocking things like forums its hard getting people on there :)

Like Collyns said get in touch with us and we will get you guilded. You can always do /who lions all to see the first 20 memebers online then send a tell to one or ask on General for a Lions officer.

Regards,

Corwyhn Lionheart.
  15. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Come join us on Xegony!
  16. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

76 toons online this afternoon.
  17. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Returning players very welcome!
  18. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

87 toons online this evening
  19. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Returning players very welcome!