Different XP Rates for Different Toons

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by SubduedVek, May 3, 2018.

1. SubduedVek New Member

This probably isn't going the way you think it is, regarding halflings, warriors, rogues, etc.

So, I'm boxing 4 toons on FV:

Iksar SK
    Dark Elf Cleric
    Gnome Wizard
    Gnome Enchanter

They're all level 52. I have no xp pots running. They're part of a fellowship but none of the xp is turned on to share. They have 0% set to AAs. They're all paid accounts. Yet, my SK and Cleric are getting 6% per kill in the Hole and my Wizard/Enc are getting roughly 3%. I had the same issue during level 51 and I had to nuke outside of the group on the wiz/enc to catch them up when I hit 52 on my tank/cleric.

From 1-50 my toons all got xp at the same rate. Now it's broken. Anyone have any idea what's going on here?

Thanks.
  2. fransisco Augur

Are they all playing together? If not, do they always:
    1. have the same number of mercs in the group?
    2. same number of players in the group?
  3. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Are your accounts Recruit a Friend accounts with free 100% EXP bonuses?
  4. SubduedVek New Member

The toons are always playing together, always grouped, and no mercs. Just the 4.

The RaF question is interesting. I did not set these up as RaF accounts but I wonder if they're somehow flagged that way? I did not have this XP issue while they were level 1-50 but it happened at 51, which also coincides with when I ate a krono on the accounts. So it makes sense that I'm getting the xp bonus now that they're paid accounts. How would I check if they're flagged as RaF somehow? Anyone know?

Thanks!
  5. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

This might be a way to check. In-game Title 'the Adventurous'
    Gyurika Godofwar and fransisco like this.
  6. Hellfyres Lorekeeper

Experiencing similar with my Iksar SK, getting xp at 1.5 the rate at which my Bst and Clr in grp are. All are 108. Not RAF, no fellowship exp on.
  7. Covennx Augur

8. Zelena Journeyman

My wife and i have been experiencing this for a while. I would always get double the xp she would and it was just us 2 and 2 mercs in group. We were trying all sorts of things to figure the problem out and the only thing we did see is if your the puller of the group you would get almost double xp. We petitioned this and they said to put in a bug report (which we did). It's been almost 2 months and haven't heard anything. Hope that helps.
  9. funcoland New Member

Sorry to thread-jack. Zelena.. could you send me a PM please? I think we used to play together. So many years ago...
  10. IblisTheMage Augur

Could be a gnome-related bug?
  11. Sindaiann Augur

Half the height, half the exp. Seems fair

/punt
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  12. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I'm a bard grouping with a guy 3 boxing a vah shir warrior, iksar shaman, and human cleric and his warrior is definitely getting more XP per kill. on 300 mobs or so, the cat is pulling ahead of his other toons by 6%xp or more, he says he is set to 100%XP on all 3. I can't tell anything because I'm 100%/100% maxed out.