Returning player

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Keezah, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Keezah New Member

I'm looking to start playing again. Would it be better to pick up my cleric on drinal, or start fresh somewhere else?
  2. ScottKelly Journeyman

3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Both!:)

Get your old guy back - I think your server merged (https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/dude-wheres-my-char.194556/)

You have lots of goodies on that account - loyalty points - vet benefits etc. Can search thru forums and see previous posts on all that and how to recover your old account.

Then make a new guy and go thru tutorial to relearn the game. Then you can switch back if you want.
    IblisTheMage and moogs like this.
  4. IblisTheMage Augur

This :)
  5. notagain New Member

Heroic lvl should be at least 105

So heres my rant about returning to eq...

I've been back for abit now but due to well having to do grown up things and work.. i have not been able to get my toon past 92 due to I just don't have the time to play none stop... Now if you guys raise the heroic lvl I know for a fact alot of old players would love to come back. might even get a few to start new toons but this slow lvl grinding is no fun... and who wants to spend your first few months to year lvl up to 100 so you can enjoy what is new to eq... and i sure would pay to lvl my toon up... just like i payed to add 5 more heroic credits to my account already just so i don't have to waste time getting power lvled.. I will not waste money though to go gold until I get 105 at least
  6. moogs Augur

If you don't have time to play, I'm not sure that your character's level really matters.
    Ajjantis and High Voltage like this.