Lockjaw and Ragefire

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by clan darkpaw, May 2, 2018.

1. clan darkpaw New Member

Rumor has it Lockjaw dropped the barrier to DON tonight and Ragefire has not. Confirm/deny?
  2. AlmarsGuides Augur

I can confirm that Lockjaw dropped the barrier, dunno about Ragefire though.

Guess LJ has more powerful nerds than you guys. Obligatory:

[IMG]
  3. Silinius Augur

Can confirm that LJ dropped the barrier at 11:24pm CT:

[Wed May 02 23:24:25 2018] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>:The barrier to new lands is weakening. New adventures await you when the barrier to the Dragons of Norrath finally falls.

Ragefire beat us by 15-20 minutes on OMM but didn't finish King/Queen in RSS or so I've heard.

Faceless also finished up 6 epic 1.5's tonight as well: Congrats to Lexi (cleric), Candae (monk), Krinadon (ranger), Splutter (necro), Disil (enchanter). I also finished mine (warrior). On to Epic 2.0 fights!
  4. Bewts Augur

When is the next expansion scheduled to be released? And if true, will Ragefire fall behind for waiting a day to clear the expansion?
  5. Gremin Augur

Grays FI
  6. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

7. Gremin Augur

I believe if RF gets done by Friday at midnight they are still on track with LJ.
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

They have at least 7 days... it looks like about 10 days, but it gets fuzzy there at the end, to be in lockstep.
    I'm not ready to commit to the dates yet. I need to log into Lockjaw to confirm some data and my avatar account is having an issue.
    A_New_Cleric likes this.
  9. Silinius Augur

Yeah Ngreth, I think it's two week cycles so they would have until the 11th which I have no doubt they will do (I've heard they are going to do King/Queen later today).

That does remind me though, any word of opening up bilateral transfers between RF and LJ? I'd asked Roshen / Prathun previously and was told by Roshen "we'll talk about it" but as he's no longer at DBG, would be good to find out. We'd love to have an opportunity at building a stronger community - especially as we move further towards instanced content.
  10. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Yeah. I can postulate, but there's a chance I'll be wrong. There is stored data on the server that will give me the actual numbers it runs with. (Data that it set last night so I haven't seen the data yet)
  11. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Okay. Got my account fixed.

Lockjaw will try to open a poll July 31'st, BUT there are less than 7 days left in the poll that starts July 23, so it will roll to the next one. That means...

For Lockjaw the poll will start August 6, 2018, and if it succeeds, Lockjaw will unlock Dragons of Norrath on Aug 20 at approximately 2 pm.

And that also means Ragefire has 11 days to get into the same poll :) (Probably 12... but let's say 11 to be safe!)
  12. Horyuken Augur

The CS Department is handing out suspensions for horrendous spelling now !?!?!
  13. Silinius Augur

Thanks for the clarification Ngreth. How bout those bi-directional transfers? :p
  14. Yanster Augur

15. Lumiens Augur

Ragefire just killed King Gelaqua and the barrier is down now.
  16. clan darkpaw New Member

Silinius is bi
  17. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Yup. Ragefire got the kills and will have the same votes and unlocks. (Assuming they vote yes... which is likely)
  18. Silinius Augur

Soooooo... how about those bilateral transfers... :)
    Sumonerr_Tunare likes this.
  19. Lumiens Augur

Are you considering merging the servers at this point now? Even with the amount of boxing on both servers, I doubt that their combined populations would equal Phinigel's still.
  20. Eldrian Augur

Have you forgotten how poorly the last merger they did went? I would imagine there is still much work to be done before they try it with 2 active servers.