Agnarr Spells

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by TormentedEQ, Apr 25, 2018.

1. TormentedEQ New Member

Was unable to locate the Lvl 60 Beastlord spell Savagery on Primalist Nydalith - 142pp 8gp 6sp. Wasn't sure if this was intended or missed by accident.
  2. squidgod Augur

I think dropped spells need to be a couple expansions behind before they can be crafted or appear on PoK vendors
  3. Poledo_EQ Elder

... and yet I still refuse to pay over 1k for a spell, let alone the 15k they want for a couple of mine. I'll hold out for drops.
  4. Angrif Lorekeeper

I think the groupable dropped Luclin spells are on the vendors but the raid mob dropped spells are not
  5. Karhar Dream Crusher

Drops in the Deep, go camp it.
  6. Kalvir New Member

WTF a 2 day lock out on poj when you screwed up ?
  7. Poledo_EQ Elder

Heh raiding the Deep right now.
  8. Karhar Dream Crusher

The area past invis bridge, near the shrink wand camp can drop it.
  9. mesocornaiv Lorekeeper

You'll have ferocity in a week or two, I'd just hold out. I was in a similar situation on Phinny where I never got savagery because the guild I joined at the end of Luclin didn't have any floating around.
  10. taliefer Augur

i also wouldnt worry about savagery, fero is better and doesnt require a reagent.

id tell your guild to pony up the cash for the spell and reagents if they are overly worried about it~
  11. mesocornaiv Lorekeeper

Side note: Fero and Fero of Irionu don't share a timer! So in Omens you can fero double the people. Your mana bar will thank me.
  12. Kahna Augur

I don't see how getting the spell is difficult. It's group content, not raid content. Took me a few hours with one guy helping me to get it on Phinny. 60 Bst, 60 Monk, 60 Cleric, and the cleric was boxed. You can likely solo it at 65. Just kill the mobs over by the Ssra zoneline. Fero and Savagery don't share a cooldown timer. You should have both.