Live Update Bugs 4/18/18

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I have no idea how this item ever worked. As far as I can tell the data on it has been bad since it was made. Maybe the general upgrade in the code to more recent standards made some piece of code pay attention to the "rules" (design data rules, not player rules) where it didn't before.
    The re-pop was unfortunate, but it was to fix the possible drop on an inaccessible NPC.
    And oops on the grammar error... I even know that grammar rule!!!

Thanks for the extra information. That'll help me fix it. This information makes it look like a "Display" bug, so shouldn't affect your completion.
    Simply rare (8%)
  2. Angahran Augur

Noticed a display issue happening randomly since the latest patch.
    When switching between windows and fullscreen it seems to get confused on what size the screen is.

From the eqclient.ini file:

[Defaults]
    RestoredHeight=1090
    RestoredWidth=1930
    RestoredXOffset=-8
    RestoredYOffset=-31
    WindowedMode=TRUE
    WindowedModeXOffset=-8 (randomly changes to -4)
    WindowedModeYOffset=-31 (randomly changes to -27)

[VideoMode]
    WindowedHeight=1080
    WindowedWidth=1920
  3. Zizzle New Member

I hesitate to mention this because I haven't done any testing, but it appears to me the setting /hidecorpse listedunlocked appears to no longer work. Ive been using this setting for a long while now but recently the corpses seem to be hanging around on my screen.
  4. niente Developer

Initial testing shows /hidec listedunlocked still works (hides corpses that are unlocked already)
    It wont hide corpses that are not associated with your advloot window (if I leave something on the corpse - item is no longer in advloot window - /hidec listedunlocked wont hide it). Hope that helps.
  5. Dzarn Developer

Thanks for the report, we should have this fixed for the May patch.
    mmats, Prathun and fransisco like this.
  6. Monkman Augur

Any word from the AA dev if headshot ros ranks are being looked into? Damage is the same at max lvl as it was in eok. I know a bunch of rangers have submitted reports to the issue tracker but seems as if it’s fallen on deft ears. Any comment would be appreciated!

Thank you
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  7. Rolaque Ancient

Ditto. Sunday night Drusella was well behaved. Saturday night she was bouncing/wandering all over the place. It was a major difference between the two nights. It's like there was a stealth re-patch which corrected the issue for Sunday.
  8. Wulfhere Augur

I bet it's no longer considering focus AA in the calculation. Previously the MAX hp would remain fixed from the time the spell was cast until the buff timer reached the unfocused duration. Then the HP would start to decay. Now it's decaying right away and not stopping at the MIN hp.
  9. Zizzle New Member

was running around killing gray cons on an alt today, think what I am seeing is mobs with no loot at all hanging around longer than the mobs that had loot on them. not sure if it was always this way or just have killed more mobs without loot on them lately.
  10. Greyer New Member

Tried to run Plane of Time the other day and the two Servitor's of Xegony that stand next too the Air Trial boss did not become active, which didn't let me get past phase 1. I just tried this again since I've finally had time to try and run it again, and a repeat has happened. I am unable to get the Two Servitor's to spawn at all. I tried killing it slowly, and just standing in the instance for 30 mins with no luck of them spawning. I did run this before the "big" update we just had, and no issues. Appreciate this being looked into, wanted to try and get a few fabled items while it's still running.
  11. keviin101higuys Lorekeeper

do a search... already brought up lots of times... fix in progress.. prob next patch
  12. Imak Augur

I reported way back the item wasn't functioning properly. When placing the mount in housing, the horse is of expected and appropriate size (referencing human character). When actually summoning the mount, the horse is tiny. Its like a horse made for a dwarf. Mich smaller that the placeable and seemingly normal appearance. My human sits with his knees nearly up at his ears. Looks way stupid like I am riding one of those coin operated horsies outside the supermarket (dating myself, I know!).
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  13. Rickate Augur

Commemorative Coins for A Formal Dinner Party
    Level 110 - 20
    Level 105 and 108 - 15
    Level 70 and 96 - 5
  14. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Old Man Mackinzie Naggy raid is bugged. Zone in and get to the fire giants, King tranix, Magus, etc not spawning. Used the eye ball to run up to Naggy and no chest. This cant be completed as the tasks wont update w/o those kills. The Lady vox one works just fine.
  15. drEvil Lorekeeper

When a "mini named" in SolroTower is killed, "death touch" warders pop and are supposed to kill anyone who gets in range of them, yet they are not death touching anymore. I don't see a patch that disabled this mechanic?
  16. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It looks like my first blush on the issue was wrong. But I can confirm it, so... I'm actually having art look at it because they were the last to touch it.

Not a bug
  17. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Any idea when Test will get the "true up" update to get us caught up to Live with all the fixes you guys have implemented?
  18. klanderso Developer

We're looking to get test up to date within the hour :)
    Gyurika Godofwar and xxGriff like this.
  19. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Awesome! Thanks dude!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  20. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Just out of curiosity can we get an update on when Test will be back up? Been down going on 4 hours now. Not trying to be annoying just trying to plan my evening.