This is UNACCEPTABLE

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Oakenblade, Apr 18, 2018.

1. IblisTheMage Augur

I just realized that San Diego and Santiago must have come from each other, or from the same root, linguistically.

Besides that, I agree with half the post in this thread, with no clear preference for which half.
    Yinla likes this.
  2. HeatherPurrs Augur

There are a great many things that are not what they seem. I love my home in Berkley but I find myself living in Arizona more months out of the year than in Berkley. Arizona is Mid September thru Christmas, March thru mid June.

3. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Wow, top monk on the server has multiple houses irl? You’re huge dude!

(Quality misspelling of Berkeley, too!)

I can see how folks that don’t like the cold would like to live in AZ in the winter. I just feel like that other poster on that other thread who said if it’s over 75 degrees, it’s a travesty. So year round best coast works great!
  4. Tiggold Augur

Oysters are the hot dog of the sea. It's all about the toppings.
    Sheex likes this.
  5. fohpo2 New Member

Tiki bar down the street from my buddy's old place had $2 oyster shooters all day, every day...
  6. HeatherPurrs Augur

You think having two homes is a big deal? What are you 16? It not hard being a top monk when there are five active main monks on the entire friggin server.

Thanks, I guess you needed that validation. Glad I could provide it.

It's a dry heat in the desert it's only really hot from 100-108 and then at about 110 for whatever reason it doesn't feel uncomfortable any more. I'm sure some scientist or engineer could explain why that is. We are usually gone before it hits 100+ on a regular basis and come back when it's not that hot anymore and leave when it's regularly below 60.

The Mojave desert is in my opinion the most beautiful place on earth.

7. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

I'll have Carne asada burrito, deep fried, enchilada style. Black beans and fideo on the side.

I also am unaware of any corner of Arizona where a "__________bertos" is more than 10 minutes away.

Filiberto's
    Roberto's
    Juiloberto's
    Eriberto's
    etc etc

(Fill in the blank___Berto's is the AZ answer to New York's Fill in the blank__________Ray's Pizza)

Every state has one of these not really a chain, not really related though they all use similar names type wheelie dealies.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/ent...ry-phoenix-mexican-food-filibertos/405623001/

(I Travel a lot)
  8. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Despite being a cognate, San Diego does not refer to Saint Jacob but to Saint Didacus of Alcalá.

(Wikipedia)
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  9. IblisTheMage Augur

Qooool. So Sam Diego (the saint) was named after Santiago - Saint James...
  10. DillyBar Augur

QQ
  11. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Unfortunately we can’t all be huge like you and a top server monk to boot. You’re huge man, congrats!

The rest of us are just basement dwelling preteen Forum-Questers :(

Was this one a chain? I remember a place in SD called this and had one of my worst drinking nights of college ever at a Roberto’s.
  12. Gana Augur

Who has leftover tacos? You just aren't trying.
  13. niente Developer

I'll just leave this here

[IMG]
  14. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Illegal motion! 5-Taco penalty. One more outburst like that and you're ejected from the game.
  15. zerkso New Member

Looks great!

How are those login servers coming along?