A request for reason?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Crabbus, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Crabbus New Member

Can we at least get a reason why the servers are down? Server-wide announcement to log out and no reason as to why is pretty BS.

A rough ballpark time estimate for "servers back up" (eg. today or tomorrow) would be great too.
    Javnar likes this.
  2. Kujoe Lorekeeper

Raster of Guk was spawning at 6%, vs 5%.. they had to quickly set that right.
  3. Galinet New Member

Status: 4/21/2018 11:00 PDT - We are currently investigating a potential issue with server: US servers

If I understand this correctly, it is possible that something may have been potentially going wrong, maybe.
  4. Crabbus New Member

What kind of issue? This is the same general warning we get almost every time a server crashes.
  5. Darkoon Journeyman

Might have something to do with the lag spikes since yesterday.

I would love to be able to play today, since its my day off, and
    I JUST made 110 3 hours ago.....
    <praying there isn't a roll back>
  6. Javnar New Member

[IMG]Yea I am with you on praying there isn't a roll back.....I just killed Raster on Coirnav after a hellacious camp.
  7. wiha Elder

i like they give us 25% and shut the servers down

are we getting servers up today or next week would be nice to know
  8. Ghostinthemachine Elder

love that 25% of ....nothing
  9. Potatoes New Member

OH i am pretty
    Ok I am pretty sure there is a roll back. It kicked me to char select screen and i was back where I was when i first logged in today.
    Javnar likes this.
  10. Waddafok Whofarded New Member

Yeah heh Jav and I helped level some friends from 24 to 40 camping Raster hah!
    Javnar likes this.
  11. wiha Elder

i hope not i lost the pearl last patch and just got the mission done and looted the thing when it went down
    Javnar likes this.
  12. Goofydoofy Journeyman

It seems the last two times we got bonus exp because of extended patches, the servers went down for most of the first day. I think the Russians are involved and we need a committee to investigate.
  13. Minrye New Member

Even a rough ETA would be helpful!
  14. FatheadGuildLuclin New Member

Grats! I remember killing mintotaur PH's for weeks way back when.
    Minrye likes this.
  15. Kujoe Lorekeeper

wtb idol, pst to my WoW toon.
  16. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Golden Idol of Toobad