Hmmmmm

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bobbybick, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Fumi-chan Augur

Something something shield of immaculates....
  2. Endyr New Member

WTB increase bonus exp to 100% now
  3. HoodenShuklak Augur

Praise Innoruuk, today is a gift from the God's!
  4. Klissar Silverspine New Member

My Biggest concern is that I had gained level 34 since I zoned, and was in combat when the server announcement came out. I got booted before the fight ended, and the character select screen showed I was level 32.
  5. Silinius Augur

Go on.. please explain all of this immaculate talk for those of us not in the know....
  6. Nickatropolis Augur

Well there goes my 4 minutes of EQ for the day, I was on long enough to buy a couple spells and head to the zoneline.
  7. Extremeties New Member

Ok, now we deserve an increase to the Xp bonus! Either increase it to a week long or increase it to 50-100%! Yes thank you
  8. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

We did it boys

[IMG]
  9. Poledo_EQ Elder

Back in the day the EQ chat used to be full of people when servers dropped. Not a single soul in there these days. Not a one.
  10. Greensealilly Journeyman

M
    My thoughts exactly. My buddy and I were just talking about that. Either dupe/exploit or server is on fire.
    Or the hamsters took over the server room (AGAIN!).
  11. jeskola pheerie

Back in the day we used dialup too. Times change. People use Discord, Slack, etc to talk during downtime.
  12. Waddafok Whofarded New Member

what are you smoking? the chat servers are full...
  13. Horis New Member

This could really turn it around for AB server
  14. Bewts Augur

Dey Break Games...

Maybe xp bonus will be extended... won't hold my breath.
    Hateseeker and Ronzark like this.
  15. Machentoo Augur

Err, there are 150 people in the main general channel, and 60 other general channels up atm. You probably got dumped into general61 or something.
  16. Drolan New Member

Agreed! Little girly-whirly, punk-@$$ kiddies who think they have to have everything right NOW! I have to say if they're smart enough to find an exploit they should put their skills to a better use? Might just be me though.
  17. jeskola pheerie

Crap, I guess it's time to recycle it and get a new one, thanks!
  18. Karhar Dream Crusher

I had a character on AB from 2011 that was in a guild named Power Crisis from something like that happening before :p