Really?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by ApathyCurve, Apr 21, 2018.

1. ApathyCurve New Member

In the middle of the day on SATURDAY?! REALLY?!!
    Dart likes this.
  2. Zonawa New Member

They thought no one would be home because, you know, its Saturday.
    Dart likes this.
  3. Dart Lorekeeper

Logged in for first time this week since the patch.. 5 mins later servers coming down immediately. Well at least it made some time in my schedule to cancel three gold accounts like I've been meaning to. Thanks for the help scheduling DBG!
    Angyy likes this.
  4. keviin101higuys Lorekeeper

so its your fault
    Dart and Drolan like this.
  5. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

You were meaning to quit anyway, or so you say. DGC didn't decide anything for you.

Not fer nuthin' but your lack of commitment to leaving shows more lack of commitment than Daybreak, so /cheer You WIN!
    Dart likes this.
  6. Dart Lorekeeper

7. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

3 gold accounts? Pfffffft. I've cancelled more accounts than you've ever owned!!
    Dart and Xianzu_Monk_Tunare like this.
  8. Repthor Augur

3 gold acounts down. less lag for the rest of us . win win !
    Sokki and Dart like this.
  9. Tevraii Journeyman

Saturday tears are the best.
    Dart likes this.
  10. Dart Lorekeeper

I always win... I play a gnome... /nod.

Now off to go finish watching the pre-alpha videos of Pantheon. You know, it sure is wonderful hearing devs talk about and play a game.. (They are actually playing the game OMG!) and to be able to tell that they care about what they are doing, and aren't completely inept and poorly led. :)
  11. Dewey Augur

I'm sure that is exactly what the dev's who had to go to work on a Saturday thought as well.
    Zentara and Xianzu_Monk_Tunare like this.
  12. Dart Lorekeeper

Oh don't worry I'll still log in the accounts as silver and sit them outside GL in PoK. I just won't be paying for the right to add to your lag any longer!
  13. Alekzandre Augur

It was all planned to mess with you.....obviously!!
    Dart likes this.
  14. Arelia New Member

Man, I was so ready to storm the jail in Gloomingdeep... My little enchanter has been struggling for weeks trying to prep for Slave Master Rugah... To save Flutterwings siblings!

She reached out and touched that moldy, damp, clammy jail door and... "YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED".

Touche Rugah... Touche.
    Alekzandre likes this.
  15. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I plan to not cancel anything due to this minor inconvenience. Take that Daybreak! Oh wait.
  16. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

We did it!

[IMG]
    Nniki and Dart like this.
  17. DillyBar Augur

Idle threats.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Dart like this.
  18. Demetri Augur

Nice guildname Brad
  19. Alekzandre Augur

I do not think it will be to long on the down time. Get that level 2 animation, and have someone buff it if available, you can bop mobs with your club and the animation can chew them up.
  20. Arelia New Member

I've got all my available spells-- I'm not worried about beating him; Just wanted to make it dramatic. Haha :D