the bonus xp that we can't get

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by moogs, Apr 21, 2018.

1. moogs Augur

2. Smokezz The Bane Crew

I'm sure it was intentional...
  3. moogs Augur

The hotfix couldn't possibly have waited until Monday morning?
  4. Ruinedmyownlands Elder

Or more than 1 minutes notice?
    Malathion, Warpeace and moogs like this.
  5. Zonawa New Member

Moogs, funny ... I am guessing that was ironic sarcasm.
  6. Eckish Lorekeeper

Some servers crashed prior to the take-down. I assume any hotfix right now is to keep your servers from suffering the same fate.
  7. Chronostinator New Member

I can handle downtime, especially unexpected downtime but 1 minutes notice when to takes 30 seconds to camp!

Unless someone has hacked the system and stolen loads of weapons to sell......
  8. Lyrical Augur

Its not like the 25% was showing up anyway. Before the 25% 3x blue = 1% or 1x white = 1%, 1 yellow = 2%, 1 yellow = 3%. After the 25% exact same thing. No I didnt occasionally get an extra % every 2 or 3 kills.
  9. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

last straw, all 54 of my gold accounts are now cancelled!
  10. Numzan Augur

1 minute notice, and 1 bad crash of client.
  11. haaaalp Augur

it was working, so stop complaining, snowflake.
    Andarriel and Xianzu_Monk_Tunare like this.
  12. EnchFWO Augur

At least you don't have to worry about getting pearl augs back for all those alt accounts now!
    Sindaiann likes this.
  13. Trybul New Member

Lol, like this is nothing new. Go out experience the world, get some sunlight. I just came here to laugh at y'all who complain all the time
  14. Alekzandre Augur

LOL, the server goes down and immediately, within 1 minute you post here complaining! Go get some food, do some laundry, clean the house, come back and play. Quit spreading negativity!
    Andarriel likes this.
  15. shruggz Elder

yeah, short notice is the only thing that bugs me, I had three mobs on the hook when the 1 minute notice came across, got em all burned down and hit camp had 5 seconds left when the server went down. five minutes might have been nice, would have had a chance to finish fight, invis, and get to a safe location.
  16. EnchFWO Augur

The irony of people flocking to the forums to tell people to stop flocking to the forums!
  17. Alekzandre Augur

I guess you just don't know how to see it.
  18. moogs Augur

Took care of the housework yesterday. I'm not even upset (though the 1 minute of notice is a bit unprofessional), I'm more amused at the insane amount of avoidable down time.
  19. quickee New Member

they should give us all double exp bonus for all this downtime
    Endyr likes this.
  20. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

I want triple the double! The outrage!

#ragequit
    Andarriel and Gyurika Godofwar like this.