Give us 2 days of 50% extra EXP or 4 days of 25% extra EXP

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Tacoking, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Gio-Cefalu Augur

In the News post from Roxxlyy, it says, "From now through 11:59PM PT on Sunday, April 22, 2018, all players across all servers will recieve 25% bonus experience!"
  2. Monkman Augur

I’m impressed, kudos to dbg for this xp bonus.
  3. Boze TLP complaint factory

/tinfoilhat on
    Confirmed: Tacoking is an alt account of some Dev/GM
  4. Roxxlyy Augur

It was coming, just had to get down the dates and amounts first ;)
  5. Boze TLP complaint factory

/tinfoilhat doubledown
    The extended downtime was a planned false flag so that people would ask for bonus XP so that DBG would look amazing swooping in with bonus XP
  6. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

As a neckbeard, all of my toons are max Xp already. Wtg daybreak on giving stuff to only the casuals. I will cancel my 37 accounts after I put away the groceries my mom brought me.
    fohpo2 and Dailor like this.
  7. fohpo2 New Member

The champion we all deserve
  8. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

Ah, I see you are a man of culture as well.
  9. DruidCT Augur

Now they have set a precedent that will haunt them for eternity....
  10. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

The tears , of the entitled ones, are strong in this thread...lol.
  11. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

It's not the precedent that will haunt them. What will haunt them is their unending devotion to the players - for which so few of us are worthy.

NOT being sarcastic here. Just stating what I see as an underappreciated vantage point.
  12. slayerofbats Augur

Is it just my imagination or is my character a bit more responsive in combat and general? Everything seems better, even zoning. The exp bonus is nice, but faster code and servers seems to be getting ignored.
  13. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Wake up man, they are only "optimizing" servers so they can merge them all into 1, forcing us to rename all of our toons, and delete alts. Then they can sell out to the military industrial complex and retire like Russian oligarchs.
    slayerofbats likes this.
  14. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Yay, get 25% extra exp, then bring servers down and hot fix crash the servers also... way to take care of us!
    Crabbus likes this.
  15. Boze TLP complaint factory

This is level of tinfoilhatness I can support.
  16. Freebirrd Journeyman

the word snowflake comes to mind..... wait! , ... LOOK SQUIRREL!!!