Give us 2 days of 50% extra EXP or 4 days of 25% extra EXP

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Tacoking, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Tacoking New Member

Give us 2 days of 50% extra EXP or 4 days of 25% extra EXP
    That's at least you could do for players who lost a day of playing time.
  2. Zhaunil_AB Augur

Guess it HAD to be posted :)
    Freebirrd and Minrye like this.
  3. oldschoolgamer New Member

4. Sunwolf New Member

We are mad as hell, and we're not going to take take it anymore! o_O
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Or how about they do nothing!

Recent months the patches have been taking less time than announced this one goes over and everyone goes crazy. Swings and roundabouts, sometimes you win sometimes you lose. With the backend work done on this one, I'm not surprised it has had a few issues.

If they give any compensation for this it should be a reduction of 50 cents off your next membership charge, or 50% bonus exp, next Wednesday from 2am - 2pm PDT and from 4pm - 11pm PDT, the time it was actually down this week!

Where you get the idea that they owe you 50% extra exp for 2 days or 25% for 4 days is beyond belief.
  6. RandyLahey Elder

You should put in a petition to get a 50 cent check. Let us all know how that works out for you :p
    Freebirrd and Yinla like this.
  7. BoodahGod New Member

Or 8 days of 12.5% of extra exp
  8. Draconum Elder

Still relatively newer to the forums -

Is it always like this when the servers go down un-expectedly / longer than expected for patches, people demanding compensation?

It's astounding.
  9. p2aa Augur

Just a minority of moron complain about this. They are well mocked by other players in their own thread though.
  10. Blackburrow23 Elder

But what we should really be asking about is if there was any Russian collusion with the patch. The links are there people! What is Russia's involvement with the downtime?!
    Yinla likes this.
  11. Tevraii Journeyman

I don't need xp, no, give us something else. Puppies? Yes, puppies.
    Greensealilly and Roxxlyy like this.
  12. Febb Augur

Well Columbus Nova is a Russian investment firm!
    Blackburrow23 likes this.
  13. Blackburrow23 Elder

This man is putting the links together!
  14. Roxxlyy Augur

Okay! News on this soon.
    fohpo2 likes this.
  15. Gio-Cefalu Augur

I certainly don't expect anything special. I have been working in technology for a while, and unexpected issues crop up when you'd least like them to. It happens. While I was planning on playing that night, it didn't kill me to find some other activity for the evening. That being said, if you guys do give some bonus exp or some other perk our way this weekend (or whenever), I'm not going to complain about it.
  16. Blackburrow23 Elder

Finally, we will get to the bottom of this Russian collusion. Also, where are the emails!? Do you host the game on a private server in your basement!? We demand answers.
    Nennius likes this.
  17. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

I'm all for showing some good will, but the additional downtime was minimal. I mean I played several hours last night and wouldn't have even known about the extended downtime if I didn't read the forums.
  18. Nennius Curmudgeon

Mmmm puppies.
    Greensealilly likes this.
  19. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

I don't think this is unreasonable. But I think you could have phrased this more of a request than a command....tact can help close the deal!
    Funk likes this.
  20. barrt New Member

I see the bonus was added any update on the amount or how long it will last?