Live Update Bugs 4/18/18

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Ngreth Thergn Developer

That still lets you "Guess" by only being able to turn in the correct food.
  2. Boze TLP complaint factory

Got this message when logging in:
    "Due to technical difficulties you will need to reset the server this character was created on. You can reset the server by typing "/resetCreationServer <server name>".

Then, when I tried the command, it just says the specified server can't be found?
    "The server Phinigel, you specified could not be found. Please check your spelling and try again."

No idea what it really means. Seems to only happen on my low level bazaar mule and not any other toons on the account.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

This isn't new, its been happening on my rogue for years.
  4. Boze TLP complaint factory

Ah ok. Just never had it happen before this patch.
  5. Lianeb Augur

Ngreth,
    When you are in there messing around/ fixing this is there a way you can add this feature the polished diamond prism from captain krasnok raid. Would love to click this from bags also
    Nniki likes this.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

When purchasing spells from Rowyl in The Mines of Gloomingdeep the following druid spells do not show the level in the vendor window

'Spell: Tangling Weeds'
    'Spell: Burst of Flame'
    'Spell: Endure Fire'
    'Spell: Dance of the Fireflies'
    'Spell: Sense Animals'
    'Spell: Flame Lick'
    'Spell: Lull Animal'
    'Spell: Panic Animal'
  7. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Level 1 spells ever show a level.
  8. Gialana Augur

Post 18 in the Test Update bug thread talks about the shading of hotkeys changing when flipping through pages that have shading. I've also noticed behavior which is probably related. However, these are observations made on live, so I'm placing this post in this thread.

On one hotbar, I had old item hotkeys for the sanguine and azure mind crystals. Since they were made before the patch they showed without an icon of the item, which was expected. Without having either crystal in my inventory, I summoned an azure mind crystal. I then dropped it in the blank (but shaded) hotkey where the azure crystal should have shown in order to see what would happen. The crystal disappeared completely. I did not try camping out and back to see if the crystal would show up on my cursor again. Then I summoned a sanguine mind crystal. The hotkey for the sanguine then showed the icon for the crystal, but the hotkey for the azure crystal also showed the icon for the sanguine at the same time. I just deleted these hotkeys and remade them to fix the issues.

On another character, I had an older hotkey for short beer on one page but didn't have short beer in my inventory. I moved a hotkey for an AA to that slot and moved the blank shaded hotkey for the beer to another page. When I dropped that button on the hotbar, it was no longer blank but was still shaded. It gained an icon of what looked like a cloth choker.
    Sindaiann likes this.
  9. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Yeah. I'll look into it. No promises, but I'll look.
    Nniki likes this.
  10. OrchardField Journeyman

Expedient Recovery shows used with full lockout timer. I didn’t use it. Asked in general chat and some others say it happened to them as well.
  11. niente Developer

I can fix this, in the mean time here is a suggestion for you to fix this problem:
    - Make your last bag slot in inventory empty
    - Hold-click the empty inv slot to create a link
    - Put it on your hotbar instead of the bag link
    - Put your bag back in the spot in inventory

When you right click it will open the bag.
    klanderso likes this.
  12. moogs Augur

This has happened to me constantly for several years. It's not assigned a key binding and I have tried to move it to different hotbar locations.
  13. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yeah, this happens at least once a month on one or two of my characters, also the summon agent and lesson of devoted and tech says its my clock on my computer. Clock is accurate but if it was the clock that would be a great way to rig stuff. I even went so far as to make a separate hot bar and tucked it way off main screen so I could be sure it wasn't me hitting it by accident.
  14. moogs Augur

Submit a support ticket.
  15. niente Developer

Old item links don't have the right data to display their missing icon and name and will have to be remade, let us know if you have more issues with hotbars.
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

not sure what you have done with my hot keys, currently origin, perfected IVU, Harmonic Dissonance, a couple of empty spot, a couple of not usable keys and my Bigger Belt of the River (which I've never had hotkeyed before) are all showing red!

I also have 2 assist keys, 1 /targ key and bridle of the imperial skokkar are all showing blue!
  17. Tevraii Journeyman

Skull of Null/Depowered Skull of Null: They need to be equipped and unequipped in order to click from inventory. This also need to be done each time one zones, as it doesn't work again unless you redo it. It does however continue to work if staying in the same zone.
  18. svann Augur

In dulak's harbor, outside the entrance to the cave system, there is supposed to be a wall blocking a small area outside the entrance. The wall is still there but the graphics engine is not showing it. Good thing I have a good map or I wouldnt have been able to find the way out.
  19. niente Developer

This has been fixed internally.
  20. Ghubuk Augur

I always ran with sound off prior to patch and audio triggers still worked. That has now changed. Is it possible to have it like it was prior as I find it annoying listening to all the spell casting.