To everyone complaining...

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by RandyLahey, Apr 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tegila Augur

Problem is that it DID show on Test, just wasnt fixed or fixed properly before pushing live. That could be DBG fault for rushing programmers, or programmers themselves failing, either way, the biggest problem after the patch WAS known about a week ago on test
  2. Oooo New Member

Do you guys think they are working through the night to fix the problem or went home like normal people to fix the problem in the morning?
  3. Oooo New Member

beat me to it
  4. Aaikan Journeyman

Considering it's a comparatively small team and they began patching at 2am this morning, I'm thinking there's not a lot of boots on the ground till later....
  5. Sunwolf New Member

Haha, you guys. You're funny.

"Customer Service"? What would your kid's meth dealer say when his clients came sniffling around, complaining and crying about the latest batch, horrified that some of their friends were suffering brutal consequences because the cook screwed it up? He would laugh and ignore, knowing his customers had few options. Those threats about getting clean? Yeah, right...

DBG knows we're hooked. They've secured their territory, driven out the competition (or in this case, the competition just never materialized...looking first at V:SoH, then at Pantheon vaporware), and now we're their established cash cow, coming back for more regardless of how poorly we're treated.

Customer Service...that's rich. If DBG gave half a crap about Servicing their Customers they'd never have destroyed in-game economies with krono, they'd enforce their much-touted 'boxing rules, and they'd re-hire their GMs and re-implement Play Nice.

Sure, we'll probably get a day extension out of this, or maybe a day or two of increased xp. I mean, even meth dealers have consciences...don't they?
  6. Khat_Nip Meow

Not even going to bother reading the rest of whatever you took the trouble to type.
  7. Frogmonk Journeyman

I know this post was like 9 hours ago, but holy crap... If you've actually been around that long then you'd know that this game has had MANY times where patch days went over schedule then caused the servers to be brought down again to be fixed.... MANY MANY TIMES....
    moogs likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.