Really?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Infinite_Karma, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Infinite_Karma New Member

So yea, DBG hasn't communicated what's going on. And we all know what's going on. Maybe they might want to communicate?
  2. EnchFWO Augur

Please share your common knowledge that isn't common. :eek:
  3. Fohpo Augur

Servers aren't up due to an unforeseen technical problem...
  4. Alekzandre Augur

Bosch is streaming on Amazon. Go watch and take a break!
  5. EnchFWO Augur

That seemed a bit too obvious given the big red letters at the top of the forums but hey... reading is hard I guess?
  6. Goodtimes Journeyman

but they have........
    Status: 4/18/2018 16:04 PDT - We are currently investigating a potential issue the EQ servers.
  7. keviin101higuys Lorekeeper

I assume the servers/game is having problems...
    I mean I'm not that smart... but i think it isn't working as intended....
  8. Fohpo Augur

He clearly stated we all knew what's going on, you just asked for the common knowledge and I supplied it my friend.
  9. Horyuken Augur

It's a lot harder to remove EoTD from then game then they anticipated.
    High Voltage, Sheex and Fohpo like this.
  10. EnchFWO Augur

There is a difference between 'common knowledge' OP implied and flat out DUH.
  11. Sindaiann Augur

Soooo good except I felt like they rushed the final episode. Could of drug it out another 2 easy
    Alekzandre likes this.
  12. Fohpo Augur

Dunno man, I work with kids (teenagers really), and you'd be surprised how easy they miss crap like that. I can have directions written on the board, on the assignment, I can explain them, and have them online in our classroom management system. I promise you, despite all of that, I still inevitably get asked "what are we doing?"
  13. EnchFWO Augur

Fair enough. I work with grad students and post-docs and it's the same (unfortunately :confused:). Guess my expectations were too high... wait... I shouldn't even have expectations on Forum-Quest... shame on me.
  14. Alekzandre Augur

I am not at the last episode yet, but 2 more Bosch is always better!!
    Sindaiann likes this.
  15. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

So...like raid leading?
    Sindaiann, High Voltage, Fena and 4 others like this.
  16. Fohpo Augur

I'd have to ask Aldryn, chances are I'm the moron not listening during raids. The irony...
  17. Xatt Journeyman

Walk in the fire Orbus you will get a buff...
  18. Sissruukk Rogue One

Raiding Leading, like Cat Herding...
  19. Tegila Augur

Cat herding isn't that hard, all you need is a ladybug on the ceiling, or a laser pointer. Leading a raid is like trying to herd blind cats
    Fena likes this.
  20. Infinite_Karma New Member

Still going ...