Paying members

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Pentharion, Apr 18, 2018.

1. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Pro Tip: Never ask for monetary compensation on the forums. You can ask for double experience or rares. Money talk makes things a little weird...
  2. ogremight New Member

I trust we can delete this and remake different dieted over and over for imbuing purposes!
  3. Sigra New Member

Accually, I am a paid sub, and until I noticed that you have go profile and click get badge then save it.....it does not post here.

And I am not sure why it says I am a new member, I have posted from way back years ago but them post are gone as well. Guessing it changed with the change over from Sony to Daybreak.
  4. Sissruukk Rogue One

5. Thesehips Journeyman

lol, it was for me, but eh
    It got me out of doing that blasted pirate raid.
    Deedeedee likes this.
  6. Infinite_Karma New Member

Hey anyone wanna play EQ with me? ... Ohhh wait ...
  7. Mirriee New Member

OP, I can almost -- 'almost' guarantee there will be 'some' kind of reparation. There almost always has been in the past, when similar issues have happened.

As you said, any company that wants to keep customers, wants happy customers.

I can almost guarantee there will be something, a double xp weekend, something.

Meanwhile... cuddle with that special someone, read a book, or maybe even do a little house cleaning or something...

Maybe this is a sign :)
  8. High Voltage Augur

They could just give everyone an Extruded Black Pearl as a compensation.
  9. Dreadmore Augur

That aug is a piece of crap
  10. Pentharion New Member

Evidently reading is really hard for you because I addressed this on a different persons post. I never asked for a monetary compensation. In fact, I said free exp pots or something along those lines
  11. Pentharion New Member

Live
  12. Herf Augur

A weekend of +50% xp would seem to be fair, and not overly greedy.

And they'd probably sell some xp pots as well so DB would make a bit of coin.
  13. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Down for 24 hours = 24% XP bonus for 24 hours.

The irony.
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Except the server wasn't down for 24 hours it was down for 17.
  15. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

Yes but everybody knows that 17 rounded up is 24.
  16. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Yeah but we're talking about me and why I'm important. We're not talking about reality, sheesh. What planet do you live on?
    Nennius likes this.
  17. Nennius Curmudgeon

Except for the fact your spelling is excellent, this could be the new Millennial mantra. I just finished helping to grade some undergraduate papers and their efforts were appalling. I am depressed.
    I_Love_My_Bandwidth likes this.
  18. Act of Valor The Newest Member

I've never encountered a more entitled group of people than Everquest players.
    Yinla likes this.
  19. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

You've obviously never mentored millennial interns in a large enterprise. It's insanity, over and over again.
  20. Leigo You come here often?

Wait... You've never been on Facebook?? ;)